Austin it is factory new. Fuck off.

Um yeah actually my buddy is making 580(IIRC) on his NA-T HX35. Are you all dumb or. Just because its not common doesn't mean its not impossible. The brand dickriding is high in this thread.

Sounds just like all the shit PTE fanboys.

I will get specs from him. Unless hes full of shit, but we were just talking about this thread a few nights ago.

500 isnt unrealistic at all. The turbo's thrive on high boost. Kyle and i have talked about it and we're fairly certain that cams/standalone/e85/and 22psi on a 341 will do close to 500 wheel. Especially considering how many he/hy/hx35 have done 400 wheel on 18psi and safc/fcd.

DSM's are 2.0L. That is the main thing I was talking about. A great turbo for a 2.0L may not be great on a 3.0L, how does that not make sense. Sorry I didn't spell it out for you bitch.

Also, I don't "brand dick-ride", I'm just trying to help you from putting time into a stupid build, but you're on this site in the first place so that goes out the window. If you get a Holset for $200, sure run it. If you buy a brand new one? You're a fucking idiot considering the Borg Warner is nearly the same cost for wayyyy better performance. Just look at Marks build. He made just above 500 on 16psi with his borg. Sure he had AEM and and some more compression than GTE folks but you would be hard pressed to make those numbers as easily and cost effectively with any other turbo.

Prove me wrong, please. And tell us about your cool friend with 580. You can also make 550 with steel wheel twins so who fucking cares.

Lofty. Your sounding stupid. Shut it.

I dyno'd my car tonight. 361whp , 348ftlbs of torque. 12.5psi. My peak in the power curve lasted from 5000rpm to redline, basically flat. Power under the curve was good too. Pretty happy with numbers, wish it spooled smoother. Whatever.

And thats actually bouncing 10-12psi. Not stable. And looking closely, its more like 340ish ftlbs. My clutch slipped, so disregard peak tq.

Someone tell me about a Holset H1E, 3546880..........

Can't find info on Holset's site.

What do you wanna know?

Edit: essentially a 8 blade hx40 only difference is it's vband IIRC. 60LBS per min

Yeah, kind of stumbled onto refference to the 40, too small for me.

But I did find the Pro 52, that looks interesting........but can't find a price on-line, just the HX50.

What engine did you have it on ?

Where did it start to make decent boost, and how much?