Sign in to follow this  
4DRSPRA

blah blah blah differential rebuild

while since i been on here since the car has been running fine. however my pinion seal started leaking on the junk yard celica supra lsd i pulled and so now i figured is the time to rebuild the bitch. anyone have any USEFUL info on where to get rebuild kits (bearings, seals ect ect) and maybe a lsd rebuild for it while i am in there. i read good and bad things about spencer (weir performance) anyone have first hand knowledge?

yes i'm gay, sure i am retard, i'm uglier than shrek, my fiance is my sister, my cressida hates me and i should sell it..... did i leave anything out that you guys would probably say. would like to get it all out of the way so i can get the information i am seeking quicker so my car doesnt have to sit on jack stands for the next month or so.

thanks guy

I'm looking at going through my diff again to do 4.30 R&P, kinda hoped this thread would have gone better.

I emailed weir about a solid pinion spacer and haven't heard back. Toyota crush sleeve is $14. Sub-400 power goals. If I don't hear back from weir I'll be fine with a new stock sleeve, right?

Bill is right toyota only for bearings and seals unless you wanna do it again in a few months

Weir's pinion spacer should help, and if you plan on doing anything non-gay with your x7 then you most def want one specially since you have a 2j

They also sell max grip rebuild shit which you can try. I think Rue is going that way but your gay and uglier then skrek as you put it so he wont but be there for you.

I got my diff and I was told fresh rebuilt.. Fucking thing never even had a crush sleeve, nothing between the innner and outter pinion bearings, get fucked me.

If you got the whine you might as well do all inner outter and both ends.

Hopefully my hand holding was somewhat sufficient

And Zoku, not sure with the x8 shit but im sure it could only help more then it hurts

i have no wine or noises and there is no noticeable play in the bearings that i can tell. i just figured that i had the money to do it i might as well since its leaking. spencer said that he used OE bearings in his install kit, at 500 bucks for the maxgrip lsd rebuild kit and install kit with solid pinion spacer i figured what the hell.

I think you are already using L.S.D.

i never was a big fan of LSD, shrooms and peyote where my shit. LSD was to hard to control.

I can tell.........

Sign in to follow this