Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

only old 7m part i have is the starter that is on my jz

I'll never have a running cressida again, but the sc definitely runs. Had a bad ecu. Shit runs like a champ. This is the ghettoest fucking swapped car probably ever. Everything was made from scraps and shit laying around. Harness, exhaust, ic shit. Don't even have a wideband or O2 because the scrap piping I had with the bungs orients right into shit. No grinds in the Trans that I never used from my Vvti 1j which is nice. Pulls smooth, but definitely isn't as fun for a street car as my he341. Lemme break in the clutch and put a wideband

and boost gauge in and we'll see what she does. Tt usdm cams and s363 pull hard past 4k, fuel cut in 1st

So yeah, it's about camping weather. I'll nigger up your 4 door party real good with this coupe. Seriously down to weld my diff and take a keg to enchanted rock.

8EE00A56-DF59-49ED-B468-BA84790999A8_zps

24284F11-A84F-4273-94C3-226C021AEF9E_zps

8A5666E3-E3AD-4BD6-B40E-D4303327747A_zps

idle vid

http://s746.photobucket.com/user/512jzgte/media/28058938-D6D0-45C9-A4F9-44F4B8A32A10_zpsxeamnuwb.mp4.html

Car sucks go kill your self.

Would look alot better with hellatyte mad swag points volk cv pros and nissan wheels versus all 4 gay ass nissan wheels.

Built from leftovers, still better than most cars here. And it has the wrong amount of doors. Coilovers should show up any day, if they already haven't.

Hahaha t bone, what could you slap together in a weekend with spare parts? And yeah, light weight toyota wheels along with my 4 piston brake upgrade that you don't have on your nice car. Put some volks on your bitches wheel chair nigga, stance that hoe.

Haven't been to my folks shop to check for the coils, they should be there. Guessing my stepdad is hiding them from me since I've taken over the barn with two door turbo toyotas

Bitch isn't in a wheelchair iceman.

You will need a wheelchair if I ever see you hahahah

They look like z32 wheels.Congrats you have the ugliest car on jzxp ...again.

Delta indian echo would be proud of you man.

If I wanted a pretty car I'd make a pretty one. Obviously I dont. 4-500whp is way cooler to me than stock twins and a body kit. I understand your chick doesn't have the ability to stroke you off anymore, I guess your slow car with swag kit and wheels gets the local fanbois to fill that duty. Good for you!

I have a busy ass weekend, gotta build an exhaust for my friends 2rz pickup I just wired up, then hopefully I can get a wideband and o2 on the Lexus. Once I know what's going on with fueling, I can start letting it rip. See where the clutch takes a shit. Guessing 11 psi will be my limit if I'm lucky. Thinking 360whp.

How big is that bw compared to he 341. Cause i did 360whp on 14 with the same exact everything and 3 liter. Unless you're going to one of those dyno's that tells you what you wanna hear.

Austin do a search. It's a lot bigger. Like 8mm. Dude with the same engine setup as me made 522@18psi. So 360 @11psi doesn't sound far off. Shit pulls like a train at partial throttle, not doing WOT for a minute so can't tell you there. But it's fast as fuck.

Dustin: no clue. Basic theory applies, shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Try not to waste your time at club Lexus.

Damn you iceman!!!! You know me to well.

Look forward to seeing vids of this thing tear up some texas tarmac

As she sits. Big shout out to Jon for hooking me up.

7B7B3D87-36E7-49DF-AF19-A758CC851834_zps

^^This^^

Rue says he is going to drive south, and kick both our asses for not working on our X8s.

Fuck you queers. I have a full 4" exhaust and live in the country. Trying not to flatten it

03EBEF4F-B8AC-44D3-B688-09E1C3A582C7_zps

DE0BDA64-6D36-476C-88B1-F03A93152F0D_zps

For a while you had me worried that you were gonna have your x8 running before I had my car swapped.

Now it looks like I'll have time to have pull my knocking motor and replace it before you even touch yours again

Hell yeah I like! Thing rides 84847488282829487574728828387474 times better. Stock shocks were so blown one was partially seized up front and the other was knocking. Rears were just as bad. Thanks for hoarding them for me for better times!

Soon Aaron, soon. This thing runs decent enough to drive for a bit. Makes me think I need this chassis as my destroy everything including self with, and x8 as a daily. So now I gotta look for headstuds so I can get on with it. Needs vvti daily, 500 max. Easy goals with the setup I have for it. Wanting to rebuild my orc for it