Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

Nice fab work Kyle.

Are you sure that you are not part Japanese ?

How about you shut the fuck up and only encourage exhausts to exit the back of the car?

Goodtalk.

Gordon: thanks. Possibly. Small hands, small dick, big mouth. Sounds about right.

Ropes: Not my car, not my money, but I'm with you on that. If it were me I'd get a new chassis, a new bottom end, etc. this was the dudes first car, had it like 8 years. It had a frame rail replaced by the same beaners that probably made the shitty s9 type 2 (read: hacks) and has low oil pressure (38psi wot/85* ambient temp). It's sentimental, and he dailies a c5 z06. Make sense now?

Austin: stfu. If fags at drift events would let you run something other than full exh, you'd be all over that shit. I'm surprised you haven't cut a hole in the firewall and run yours into the cabin to help cope with the fact that baja sauce is no longer an option.

More aids:

BA8C6E2B-5DE7-4367-A090-C38F1C611785_zps

F83A209B-93C4-48AD-A0C0-481C81DD30F5_zps

E7F7CDBB-E5D9-4A37-A543-1EDF02FE629F_zps

00D09213-9888-4057-A380-44BA02DA8A28_zps

Had a turbo blanket before when I swapped it. Was originally a driftmotion billet 60-1 kit that sucked for fitment, now it has that cx equal length deal. Had a super drager hks exhaust on it. Maybe I'll put it on my Cressida? Idk he said I could have it

The hurt from lack of baja sauce is so real... :(

Also i run open down pipe right now because idiot.

Put the superdagger on ur cressida. I have an mk3 one in mine. Sounds great but its a big can. Are you shooting the dumptubes up the hood too?

Rotor needs to come off, actually going to pick up another distributor right now because this one leaks internally. Then that's ditched. Dump tube for the gate is going down since it's by the alternator. Sick of working on this shit box. Welding takes forever. Piping is getting coated wrinkle black, so is the trim ring for the hood. Up pipe gets black ceramic, then hopefully I can talk him into a nice shell. Anyhow, shit is about done, redid the cold side, shit fits perfect now, also eliminated a coupler. Also, landed a job as an electricians helper. Maybe I'll be able to build my engine soon. Coilovers for the Lexus are first priority though.

D370DED4-BFA6-4D36-A00B-7702D726DE73_zps

Just bring some piping and $38 for argon, we can redo all yours.

Tore the Lexus apart at noon after driving it to pick up p/s fluid and brake fluid. Finished up the half done harness last night, neo ready. Did a Trans deal this morning. Couldn't find my seal puller so used a pry bar for leverage over the Trans collar and used my bc spanner for the coilovers to pop the seal. Then realized I did it on the wrong Trans, so luckily I had another seal that only took me 40 minutes to find and got to practice doing a second. Got that done and put the harness and Trans on the engine and stabbed her after cutting the tunnel to fit the tripod because early model. Need to get an upper radiator hose, heater hoses, install the clutch pedal and master, build a down pipe and do the fmic shit. Trans was starting to slip, so there was a legitimate excuse. I really need a daily. This car is not that. And I'm scared that if I put the cressida together with a 400whp setup and made it a daily, I'd go to jail pretty quickly. Or wreck it. Or both. Contemplating wasting all my extra money for car parts on a gs400. My friend just bought a 5spd IS and this has to go. Borrowing it until the sc is together. Then the quest Is headstuds so I can continue with the x8 by assembling the engine.

78D7C616-24AA-4240-949D-FE2B08A3CE25_zps

78D7C616-24AA-4240-949D-FE2B08A3CE25_zps

3CB56469-ED77-42C1-AF57-1F393DF92E0D_zps

18EE43A6-0098-490E-84DA-D67AB0BDAEAF_zps

17566A1F-43B3-40D7-A5F0-5F02A89D33AB_zps

A8DB4FDE-F8E1-41AC-A86C-72F9F39FE96D_zps

I say put the money in the creased and keep the camera rolling, so if cops or and accident dose happen, you can share with the group!

nice work on the welding and fab job Kyle. Just remember nothing good come easy,fast,or cheap. at lease your making progress

Fuck You hot trash !

(7Ms are like old people)

By the way, I've added you to the Texas members list, in case by some slim chance we can get all our cars running at the same time, we can all hit Austin for a get together.

Don't worry, you are on it.........

(places I can go, dig through your trash, find old 7M parts)

Just joking..........

Been talking with Chris & Rue about doing a Texas get together.

Of course other people would be welcome, but only if they bring old 7M stuff :)

Yeah, but you would have to pass through Oklahoma, arg ! :wacko: