Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

I know the feeling.......

Last week was a bitch, with 10-12 hour days for me, and 14 hours for others.

Almost killed one of our welders, who had over 80 hours in when left work Saturday on his sport bike, fell asleep on the bike, and hit a car. He's in critical condition right now, and others had simular 'drift offs' while driving, and near misses.

I drive fast, take chances, just to stay awake :)

Be carefull (or maybe not, who ever dies first has their Cressida parts split up between the rest of us)

I'll probably win that race. Hoping I can get shit in there tonight. Guess I need to look for a cheap aluminum radiator. I could always get a stock fitment Chinese knockoff. Yeah I said it Gordon. I've had good luck with the few I've bought. But a second hand one from anything that fits dimensionally would be fine as my tig will make it fit. There's very few odds and ends left. Mostly fucking wiring that I just haven't felt like doing.

Look through the hot rod stuff for one made for an 'merican V-shit application, they are cheap,

but you would be stuck with a huge 'merican radiator cap.

People like Speedway show the sizes.

Don't quote me, but I think the ford applications have the same in/out locations as Toyota does.

Well fuck. I'm probably just gonna half ass this thing together here real quick like. I just quit my job, so no money will be coming in, and I have no clue what I'm gonna do for gainful employment. What I do know is I will no longer be making some dumbshit look good while I work my ass off without the pay I deserve. My fucking supervisor asked me to train him on transmission flushes and how to use the techstream and then got mad when I told him to eat a dick. Then got madder when I asked him if he was mad that I wanted him to eat dicks or is he mad because he knows he's incompetent for the task at hand and is on borrowed time.

I sure know how to stir a pot. I have all his employees calling him Steven, Samuel L Jackson's character from Django Unchained. House nigga supreme. Because yes man, with no original thoughts or common sense other than make the white folks happy enough to stay off our backs. Fuck that shit.

LoL........

There isn't a day that I am too far from the same fucking point at my currant job.

Never been in a shop before that had a 30% or more scrap rate, inspite of being ISO 9002 certifide.

Fuck that sucks about your job man.Im pretty sure you won't have a problem finding a new one if you put your nose to the grind and get out their and pound on some doors.

I will have some money for this week for those wheels.Don't stress ,and try to stay positive.A good mechanic should be able to find a job anywhere.

Go apply at that gas monkey place I see on tv.

I'm not even a mechanic though, I'm a lube tech hahahahahaha. They wouldn't let me do any real work without certs. I was lucky they let me do spark plugs twice on the 2grfe. Fucked up part is I can't afford to go to school to get the certs I need and survive, and they don't have a part time position to help me out. They kept telling me to get certs and I'll instantly make $20 plus an hour seeing as I averaged sienna spark plug jobs 25 minutes faster than their experienced dudes. And I'm not saying it's because I'm badass, but common sense plus Japanese teen girl hands means I can get places to do shit in tight bays that others have to take shit apart to get to, meaning I can pump out the work quicker. Whatever, I'm gonna seriously miss the 215&225/45/17 and 225/45/18 for free, the tire machine, the tire rack, my homeboy that figured out how to open the vending machine so we are free pop tarts and fried pies, catfish catering every second Saturday, smoking some weed in someone's car when you find it, feeling bad for someone smoking shitty weed and puttin something from Cali in their sack for after their oil change, free tIV fluid for my leaking daily sc, the way soccer moms flirted with me when I wear my uniform, and some other stuff. I still get my employee discount though because my boys in parts are legit.

Anyway, shit will 100% NOT run at a minimum til the week of thanksgiving because I sent my compressor housing off to get powder coated like a sprinkled donut with a bite out of it. And now I can't build piping until I get it back on that side.

Things I need:

Marmon flange for down pipe

3" vband flange (actually might have this already)

Hood pins thanks to fucktard PO for cutting the core support.

Radiator. Wish this dual pass afco scirocco unit would do the job

Stock IAT sensor

can vouch for your tiny girl hands. made me look 1.5x bigger than when i jerk it.

you know if you need anything do not hesitate to ask man. youre family as far as im concerned

Word, pm sent. Need some coil pack brackets as well.

austin im inside of you see you tomorrow dude

Word, I'll be at the land cruiser shop finishing up some wiring, just gotta run reverse lights, some fan wiring, and that's it. Not much to it. It's centrally located off of 183.

Kyle, i might have an extra one or two coil pack brackets

That'd be cool. I could use em. Was starting to look at these damn Chevy truck coils again, but I already ran all my ignition wiring and don't really feel like doing it over again.

So I wish one of you niggers had an iat and coil brackets to give me.

Anyways, I haven't done shit to the car. The ex moved an hour away so I had to spend the last week rearranging my shit in storage to accommodate another 10x20 full of car shit, so I threw a bunch of stuff away. Also put a wingless trunk on my daily and gutted the interior. Missing is actually better than ratty IMO.

5A1BDB71-ADD9-4F3A-A68D-8B98C22F6AB8_zps

Then I bought the dp flange for the s363, about to go test fit it now, but not sure how I feel about it

18C58CD1-5F04-40B8-8AF5-5BDC7F0B71F0_zps

Then I bought this band saw and a belt sander since it's hard to make quality work without straight cuts and edges, not being able to taco piping, etc.

0701C454-B7CD-44A8-B5EE-02B33EAEDC57_zps

Also, I just don't see this car running this year. There's things I need, and quitting a decent job was stupid and fucked me. I need wheel refinishing money, radiator, random piping and such, I'd like a new intercooler, a set of head studs, and a twin disc along with the other half of the oil cooler setup I already have I stole from a 1700whp gtr. I figure I'll probably yank the engine back ou today as it wasn't what I really wanted in there any way. But I do need a turbo car bad. Real bad. I really need to do something about my serious lack of jzgte this year.

Hmmmmm

what size piping do you need? i have some random pieces around.

sweet, just bought a milwaukee electric impact gun that'll rip crank bolts loose.

As for piping, all sorts of shit. The flange I bought turned out to be dead perfect so that'll be nice when I sort things out for this, I have the straight pipe exhaust that's 3" already so that's squared away, and have a ss 3" j bend so dp is basically done. What I'd like to do is aluminum rad piping and silicone couplers, need more 4" aluminum bends and straights. Whatever. I guess in due time. I really just need this car to not be half assed or I'll continue to just run shit into the ground without caring and move on. I treat my cars and women the same. Mommy issues?

I may have some 4" around the house still, I'll check tonight.

(if I remember)

Kyle answer your pm's.

In roughly 2 days i will have cash in hand ready to deposit money into your paypal account.

I sent you a pm 2 weeks ago with the shipping address for Gulf rd.Point roberts Washington.98281.

Get back to me so we can get the ball rolling on this please.

I got your pm, I just haven't had time. I have to dismount tires still, box them, etc. I've been busy trying to make shit happen. And here in 30 minutes I won't have a car for the day

Ok it's all good man.

So I still haven't taken apart my sc. I got as far as pulling the engine back out of the Cressida and swapping pans on it. I did however come up on a ge t4 manifold, traded my cx racing equal length that wouldn't fit for one plus an iPhone5 and a neo. Now the question is can I do something with the header? I need head studs and some aluminum and I should be able to. In the meanwhile, I've been dealing with other Toyota/toyota swaps. 04 2rz into 93 4wd. This will be boosted by mid next year.

The rz harness. I added the ik1 male and female plugs from an sc to give me an additional interface connector. I have all the vsvs going here and the entire circuitry of the tank vapor pressure sensor. I don't want these codes, also don't want the evap shit. So I'll resistor the vsvs on this end and they'll be tucked nice and out of the way. The pressure sensor is exactly like a map sensor. My thinking is that I can use an fcd to trick this, so that's what I'm gonna try. Also, using this to run my obd2 port to the driver side in a sub harness factory type fashion with the actual dlc put into the knee panel on the truck as factory with a connector coming from it to the sub harness for serviceability. Goal is to be able to take it to a Toyota dealer and no one be the wiser

78C670AB-04C9-4AC8-A52D-C2AB4A80FD73_zps

48C2827F-6C20-437A-BFDE-5FDC70D3860D_zps

The driveway right now

9B44A35D-CE3F-43F1-BC79-F29F1503CE3C_zps

The cx header. Hood exit exhaust this evening

E41CCFE4-74A4-4065-8922-68587909BABB_zps

Lofty's fucked.

Your killing it. Fuck yeah man.

Git r done.

Fuck your sc 2 door shite.

I'm not touching the Cressida until March probably. This month is already over, January might as well be too, and the engine is sitting in my workspace on the floor all set with rear sump and Borg Warner donut ready to drop in the Lexus along with my 4" turbo back. I did acquire a header to use for the Cressida, so now I have to have my head decked and valves done so I can setup the shim less buckets, then find some headstuds, then assemble my high comp baller setup. As for now, it's 2 door all day, at least until I smack it into enough walls.

Engine:

9E4EEF48-ADEA-448C-9243-0AB585B61C7C_zps

Hood exit coming along for the mk3:

18D63445-F802-4E8D-B169-259CE432D4D1_zps

5B85BA0E-4DB7-4851-B733-62DB48913B04_zps