Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

Sounded fine to me, maybe the meds kicked in.

hope so. antibiotics wont work unless he can stop drinking shiner for at least 7 days. and they dont kill herpes

no i just listened to what the dr said last time i had a bacterial infection in the tip of my penis

Chris, how did you get that infection ?

Butt insertions ?

Neihbor's dog ?

Fucking tail pipes ?

What ?

Inquiry minds want to know !

Did you ever think that the Doc wanted you to stay sober long enough to let it heal, and not be screwing things you shouldn't ?

-10 pcv stuff

A727D438-132F-4AF5-9A91-8BCFAC2FF101_zps

As she sits

7B075BF9-AE79-491A-9A9F-2EF28ECB1879_zps

The turbo that I hope works

185FC4AF-49F8-4D30-B183-EBE5FC4994A9_zps

Gathered up what I believe is all that's needed to build the harness last night. Leftover scraps ftw

Made some progress yesterday. Wasn't completely happy with the initial car wash bay cleaning.

6A62C9E4-5196-451E-973F-DBEAF961302D_zps

Pulled the fuse box and both fender well harnesses, took scotchbrite with soapy water and gave the bay a hand job

31DF1D8D-EC46-4A5C-8649-4D7A9320BAC3_zps

Kinda pissed the PO drilled the spot welds on the core support. Faggot. Oh well, shit cleaned up well. Got the harnesses relocated, did a minor cut/re-route on the a/c pressure switches to make it fit the way I wanted

7DC7DA57-CDE1-4EC9-ABC6-532EAB55FCED_zps

324AA72A-6AF3-40C1-898A-165F80680A53_zps

Then I went to have lunch and beer with friends.

835A147B-181E-4E7D-82DD-D1321EBDDF96_zps

Then I got back and installed the clutch pedal. Turns out an sc300 clutch pedal is a 100% bolt in affair top mount and all, and the master is just as perfect.

6ABAB3C1-D417-469F-9D0A-34A82A94AC35_zps

164181F6-2F30-4DB2-8C7D-0D467D331BF8_zps

Gonna try to get the fuel lines and pump in today, but I haven't been feeling well. Was in bed by 8 last night with a killer headache.

Progress is looking good.

Hopefully you're not coming down with ebola.

Fucking assholes let that coon back into the country infected.

How far are you from the hospital in dallas?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/05/texas-ebola-patient-thomas-eric-duncan_n_5935286.html

Yeah, still have the core support just gonna have to re-weld or bolt it in. Either way is gay. In other news, got paid so I blew it all real quick. Bought a life wire and such. Need to finish the headlight harness. In the middle of cleanin it up, re-looming/routing. Figure while it's apart I'll add in the alternator wiring to it to make it look cleaner. Might as well add some fog light wiring in there too. Got my throttle body in. Prob gonna cu the trac part off and do some welding which I havent been doing. Glued some shit the other day for a friend, first time in a few months. Not horrible.

99FD7195-4450-4338-B12F-F7F32BFA9BB4_zps

D932F697-A1AB-453A-BA0C-9E1EAA96C7D0_zps

36A6276F-CE2D-4A94-9656-1DBCFD50A522_zps

Oh yeah, picked up a Borg warner 63mm yesterday for retard cheap from a diesel kid practically new. He queered it up with purple. I'll fix that. Guess it's time to assemble my 3.0L.

1E1EB804-66B0-411E-A339-1A99291A959D_zps

Haven't got the fuel system in yet. Was hoping to get all that sorted and actually drop the engine in today. It's drizzling, my car has no moonroof, like at all, so we'll see what gets done. Brought the hoist home last night. Unloaded it at 6am this morning, then went and picked up a trans to toss in it out of the pile. Took it to the car wash this morning and scrubbed it by hand with scotchbrite so it looks better now than in the picture. Guess I'm gonna go get the engine off the stand, do the rear main seal, flywheel, and see how the weather looks. Fuck. I really need to see if I can get someone local to cut this marmon bullshit off this turbo so I can put a 3" vband on it

7B8EDB45-6970-4650-ABD2-0F8640BE4FF7_zps

Ended up getting not what I wanted done as usual. Need to buy some paint stripper for that bullshit purple. I could polish it for free, or powder coat it for money. So I'll probably jew out and polish it. Fucked with that for an hour today. Then had to pull a speedo cable and throttle cable. Got those installed, brake pedal cut and ready. Cluster is back in, fuel lines have been removed. One day closer.

4C2755E1-C020-4318-B36B-D307573315A3_zps

Fuck yeah.

I look forward to street race vids and hearing that big ol borg scream.

Looks like Lofty is falling behind lol.

I shoulda been done already. I attempted to reconcile with ol girl and put my project on the back burner which didn't work, and then work switched my pay schedule from weekly to every two weeks at the absolute worst possible time which fucked me pretty good. It's coming along. Mostly just assembly left.

Being paid weekly is the best imo.

The reconciliation. I just need to figure my shit out first. It's been five fucking years with her and where am I? In the same fucking place as when I met her. Working a mediocre job spending everything I can to make a white shitbox with burgundy interior run with a stupid 1jz. Only with less motivation and more depression. It comes down to me ending up hating her because I spent time with her because I should instead of because I wanted too. I just wanna work to play with cars. Serious relationships don't work like that, and I'm an asshole for running shit out so long. Now that it's over for what seems like good, things have picked up and I remember why I was doing this in the first place. So I'm plugging along, trying to sort things. I'll have wiring finished this weekend, engine should be in as well, got rear brakes 50% sorted tonight.

DDB3F19C-44C7-4083-B94A-856BCF3346B2_zps

A56B300C-73DD-49AE-A752-859EFADC1899_zps

36A617EA-77E7-4C86-A3E7-8C564DD92D6C_zps

32F6C51B-2BAB-4B7B-A92F-202AB1E510FE_zps

They don't just bolt right the fuck up but damn near. I need to grind down this little flat spot I'm pointing at with the sharpie. Once that's done I'll have all the adjustment I'm gonna get and then I'll figure out where to enlarge the spindle at. After that I'm gonna have to figure out an ebrake setup. A few measurements leads me to belie I can Frankenstein Toyota parts and make something work from an sc300 somehow.

7EF15FE2-E41A-488A-8651-4BE1E912D282_zps

Don't worry bud, I'll send you dick pics to get you through the lonely nights. Be sure to notice that I won't have melted testicles :D

Hurry up and finish already haha

keep it up!

i'm ashamed i'm asking this, but you want to sell me the rear mud flaps off the white car? i'm planning to rallycross my car next season and will probably need this junk.

Pay shipping they're yours. In other news, finally found this shit. Let's see where it goes

CB1D3B05-E404-4F9C-AE47-0ABBEF6B8A6F_zps

I didn't know I had one.

Oh, mo is right. I'm a gay ass dreamer and not a doer. I didn't do shit with the brackets or x member. Instead I ate too much food and have been doing laundry. I didn't get home til late. I need to grab a trans on the way home tomorrow, hopefully I can get it in then. I'm so tired.