Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

You already over it? Put it on eBay.

when we finish the is300, the cresta is charging right, the protege trans is in, and the RX8 lip is back on, all 5 of my cars on are going on craigslist, last man standing wins.

Fuck it, me too. Let's elope.

Just the speedometer, or even just the little board that sends the digital speed signal to T5. Otherwise i'll just hook up the digital speed sensor on the trans and forget about keeping track of miles, not like i drive the damn thing.

With that attitude you're gonna get stuck with the Protege.

Just sell 'em all....none of this Royal Rumble nonsense.

theyre all gonna be gone, kyle and i are jumping on the beans wagon with our dicks in each others hands.

Sounds about right. Although I have the feeling I'll just drive a stock gx forever because of my poor decision making. Gonna go check the soarer for hail damage now. That storm was pretty fucked.

Also, HKP and Gordo, I should see y'all at some point tomorrow.

Demesio, I got you.

tomorrow? I wont be home til after 6, you know how to get in, I'll put down the silk sheets, wear "the red pair".

i keep saying i want to import a car but in reality i will need covered parking before i do that. now i hope and pray the cressida gets dimpled up so i can thrash it, swap the drivetrain into something else and keep going

Lol not today. I got my personal shit pre-cleared and taken care of, but the entire manifest for the ship hasn't been cleared by CBP in the computer, therefore making them inreleaseable on a case by case basis. So I just made a 3.25hr trip for a good breakfast burrito with maybe the best tortilla I've ever eaten

37A8515F-56FA-4359-849C-34D61C753CCF_zps

Guess I'll go back Monday or Tuesday. Didn't have this issue with the last few as they were cleared when the boat moored. Just my luck. Whatevs, I'm gonna grab my kiddo from school if I can and go skating. I'm not even fucked up about it.

Sounds about right. Although I have the feeling I'll just drive a stock gx forever because of my poor decision making.

^^ Sounds better than driving a stock mx83 forever because of bad decision making lol ^^

Fuck that burrito does look killer af.

It was. Should have that shitbox Monday or Tuesday. Hit someone in the MarkII, all it did was kiss an rx330 and scratch his bumper, broke my passenger corner light. Then the ex told me she still loves me. It's been a crazy week. We all know where I'm going this year.... BACK TO STEP ONE.

CA080E7A-4670-437C-9CF3-8D73C2E07556_zps

FCB1B2A3-EAA4-4A9A-B969-4FADBE50277D_zps

janine burrito look good af, kyle burrito looks like sad dick cali bullshit

Beans/egg/chicken/avocado/fresh pico... I'll make a custom taco next week that you'd suck a dick for, but I won't release my offsets.

Turns out my spare light was for the passenger side. I had it in my head as driver because ricebox jdm front usdm car. Kouki ain't the same as zenki, but it's better than broken.

014A553D-F0BF-4B2E-8971-05D1F3BE34B7_zps

What a long fucking day. Cressida rolls again. It's a 4x4. That's weird.

830B49F4-0128-4DB0-9413-3BE017B05B15_zps

And here's a worm or something that got squashed and looks like a dick and balls

9EDB8390-E355-48F3-A4DC-DAA33A098D52_zps

More white trash. Yesterday's haul, in order.

6DF5AA5C-0E0D-417E-AA72-0C1C3A5F1430_zps

11A4CB1F-5C52-4183-B87B-E01E61A13246_zps

785367DE-5F5D-4274-99FA-87748C7A483E_zps

CB36F77E-ABB8-4ACA-BF90-331DCB5CA40B_zps

7F3E439C-406D-4F19-8B7E-2F1C78FFA33F_zps

3A7DD2B7-4182-41C7-B690-0D3C862C5AA8_zps

3513676D-A49B-4424-89C7-BECEC6F35B28_zps