Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

It was called "the black girl thread", author ChubbyChaser. Couldn't find it though.

Man, you got me all excited for this thread and it no longer exists? Damn. Not that I could ever contribute, since there are probably like 2 black girls in all of Vancouver...

That's one thing about that I wish was better. I know the name of the threads that I go back to for information: "Let's rap about plugs", "Steering I wanna go backwards", "Rue's collection of dick pics",etc. But when I try to search for them, I end up finding them quicker by just flipping through the pages.

edit*

http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=7273

Your welcome

Totally thought that was in private eyes Hahahaha. So I got ANOTHER job last week in a machine shop that does non-automotive stuffs. Don't make shit and don't expect to be there long since the owner is friends with my batshit crazy cunt of a mother. The only reply I could get in two weeks turned out to be someone I've done business with, decided I'd show up to the interview since the lady kinda seemed space-case-ish and low and behold, she didn't recognize me! In the meantime I just drive this POS daily, and lately old people have fallen for it. This was the third senior couple in this one lunch sitting admiring it

5C1AACCB-E667-4921-A1F5-7EEDE0AD80FA_zps

Been spending most of my free time with my boy goon skating. So thankful his mother didn't asshole me outta this awesome kid I've raised and I get to see him every chance I get

3F2A193B-94E5-471B-B67F-75FF11671641_zps

So due to shitty weather I haven't done shit. I have a small list of things that need to be done to make the x83 work and I just haven't.

Anyhow, currently dating a really sweet and cute chick right now. Totally have her fooled. Can't be long til she figures it out. She's cool with me having a kid, drives a manual daily, has her shit together, so something must be wrong with her. When I figure that out, I guess I'll post pics hahaha.

10/10

download%201_zps8ovlcazy.jpeg

Would bang!

Blue cheese pussy ftw.

Only if she has showing her ass,

Or is a 70 year old ass as ugly ??

Not if it's this gilf's ass lol

God fucking damnit, missing one fucking kouki engine bracket and swapped my zenki car with a kouki subframe. It shoulda been running this weekend. Fuel lines are blownt out and everything. FML. Have like three sets of zenki

Iirc early model is steeper angle

Oh hey! Found my engine bracket. And a list of fittings to buy to make this fucking fuel system make me happy now that I've changed back to a stock hangar. I need to grab the intercooler and bring it to work and dick with it a bit to get it to fit. Between that and the fuel system fittings, things should start rolling again, and someone will have a nice Cressida to drive. Won't be me. Someone buy it.

Still got that grey dashboard? Might want to dig it out if you do ;)

I threw it in a dumpster about 6 months ago when I left the ex

God damn, I need to do something with this shit. I've been busy dating a new chick that wants to take me out every night. I like being spoiled and all, but I got dues to pay and doors to bang, in that order. Can someone please buy this jzx83 so I can move on with life and actually toss a car this year?

Thanks

Shout out to Robaphent for hooking it up with some stuffs for my boy and I. Owe you plenty of beers dude!

6D62AF08-9FD4-4B2B-B163-7A30D060FEE4_zps

6291F170-D8FD-47A7-A3AD-7AA0CC4DB6C6_zps

Also, x83 is pretty much parted. It's getting scrapped this coming week *hopefully*, then I'll actually have some working space! So many spares for that stupid piece of shit that I put way too much effort into. But I dug the soarer out and will hopefully have it together soon. Just need money of course, eh?

0F2E67E0-EBCD-4D85-B86A-9C4798063B48_zps

F88BBFED-368B-4262-BA00-DF67FAC485F1_zps

You should cut the rear quarter panels off and keep those before you scrap that x8 shell imo.

Factory rear quarters are impossible to find.

I would even hack the roof skin off and keep that to.

I'm not boarding crash parts for these heaps

Been doing hat seven years now. Shit gets old.

Crash it harder than a come-a-long can straighten and just scrap the whole thing for something newer.