Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

Have to remember murica^^ ^^ Happy to have any jdm shit at all considering 25yr bullshit.

Mk2 is holier than thou.

Dude I paid less than $3000 for this car to my door. Find a Cressida in the condition this was with cold a/c on this side of the pond for that price. In all honesty, I made a grand and got the car back with a dent and the only reason it never got swapped is because I have a complete inability to establish myself in any career path. Some days I wish I actually was black so I could make a sudden move in a traffic stop and end it all. This black by technicality shit sucks. No food stamps, no help for college... because my cunt mother is alive and makes a million a year, they factor in an 'expected family contribution' last time I tried to enroll in college and it doubled my shit even though she's never helped me with a fucking thing, but rather stole $16k in social security benefits after she was able to get custody of me when my father died. So now in my spare fucking time I have to study fucking law the same way I learned this stupid car shit 7 years ago because I can't afford an attorney to file suit on the gross negligence suit the bitch is about to wear, along side the criminal conversion suit, as well as various stemming from the estate code and surely those will be followed with suits both on a federal and state level for fraud after I inevitably prove the amount of shit she did to keep me from my fucking money which made me an emotionally unstable homeless person, and complete asshole.

It's all good. Finally figured it all out and grew up. Took a weekend with this asshole ^ here and his awesome family on top of the last 8 months of seeing a therapist to figure out why I was so fucking angry and also what I need to do in life. Turns out PTSD is a real thing and you can't pretend traumatic shit never happened. Finally dealt with my father dying after 15 years which came completely outta left field. Ended up discovering the shit from the last post, and took me the last 8 months to be able to accept it. It was at a point where I was pretty much dysfunctional at all times, couldn't even trust myself to turn wrenches. I've got about 5 different avenues to file a lawsuit. Figure I'm gonna draw em all up and send her a certified letter for Christmas asking her to choose which one she wants to proceed with as the main cause of action and target a court date for around her birthday in march. Images from a weekend spent in deep thought with great company. Also, HKP's wife totally broke my thumb dumping him and I out of that gator later that night.

33E89075-12F6-4493-A185-87337DFD9EA7_zps

6324AE8C-CD09-4B2C-8D69-586349FE22E4_zps

Anyhow, left my family. Broke up with gf in February and still lived there til two weeks ago. Talk about extremely unhealthy on top of extremely unhealthy. So now I stay with a friend and have a new job and this soarer will run soon. Sooner if someone buys the Cressida

2E4ED9F2-D28F-48DD-A2F7-2578C815D1E8_zps

281E829F-4C95-4827-BD85-243ACDA49809_zps

970AAD86-8F5D-43D6-81BA-2B7CF7F26B46_zps

So I put the watermelon gas door on the 81 since the stock one broke. It's way off in shape, but fits perfect. Soul, heart, etc

DC9EB3BF-FDA7-4B54-BFAF-27D2FE45364D_zps

Getting the 83 ready to sell

F7A69263-FDA8-41DB-A78B-260BC165A57B_zps

Someone buy this so I can pay Kevin and Beams swap my gx81. Thats 100% happening. This month, some way, some how, then drift. Lots and lots of drift.

It's called having money to pay the bill. I'm lucky to eat one fuckin meal a day, and that's been going on for months until recently when I've been lucky to have a snack. Trying to build a team and a paycheck at that Land cruiser place fucked me so fucking hard. Fuck those guys. Plan is to open a shop next year and ruin em completely by actually running a business. And thanks Disco. It's been a long road. Also, altezza/gx81 weigh almost the same without the engine, within 20 lbs. the car will drop about 70lbs and pick up 100whp/40wtq, be manual, and has 4.56 gears opposed to altezza 4.10... it'll be a car that you have to drive stupid aggressive. The suspension will be faster than the engine with the right tires and a little setup. And on mediocre tires and clutch kicking, it'll be a 4 door Corolla.

Like fucking seriously. I have probably the worst luck ever. Here's my meal for the day. DEAD SERIOUS. The last two days have been banana and coffee, this is the last banana and I'm all outta coffee. There are no options, there is no money. It's rough putting in the last of your money in gas to make it while smelling Chick-fil-A. Like stupid rough. Pawned shit to make a trip to go make some money two weekends ago and couldn't finish the job due to damaged parts, so now I'm late on pawn bill, phone got cut off, and my car insurance is cut off. Then the check I've been waiting on from the one night I washed dishes for ten hours never came because the chef thinks he's smart. But I have enough evidence saved (pics/voicemail of chef) to file a cause of action which I'm good at now. So basically everything I've actually tried to do or work towards fell apart like the rest of my life even though I showed up and did my part, per usual. Every day is a fucking fight to get what I deserve. I'd like to think it's getting easier. At least I'm not dwelling on it or angry about it. I can realize it's gotten me nowhere and there's not a single thing that can prevent other people's actions.

650933B0-E7A5-4BDC-9ABC-819B3F6F3107_zps

at the risk of preventing you from actually enjoying it, how much of the banana can you fit down your throat before you gag?

You think I enjoy eating a banana for a meal? Fuck you.

i had a banana and coffee for a meal this morning dude. took the whole thing in one bite. i say bite but its really more like the verb "throat."

Fuck man, I feel for you. My fiancé and I have been couch surfing couches since January. I'm down to one meal every other day and coffee and cigarettes off days. I hate seeing someone going through the same shit.

I put myself here so it's all good. Wish I'd have realized depression is real earlier. Looks like I'm getting let go from this job I'm really really liking because I'm the newest temp. Yesterday after lunch I was told it was my last day. BUT, the shop boss said it pisses him off seeing suits let people go he really likes and said to show back up today, which I did. Haven't been axed yet, boss has been in meetings all morning, told me no guarantees, but I'll be alright either way. I'll have a great reference and him and the painter have some places to send me. Trying to stay in a fab shop.

Also, love you fags

Next time you are in SA, call me, or swing by.

I've got a good supply of Romin, and coffee, will share.

(I think Romin are cheaper than bananas, just not as fun in bed)

Andrew, i appreciate that a lot, but I got some good friends and a lot of my situation is pride/mad for letting myself dig this hole. Sounds like yosh could use it more than me honestly, maybe hook him up if you're feeling generous? I have a 90 hour check coming tomorrow, so I'll be good. All bs aside, I've made more real friends here than anywhere else ever. I owe Brian an x81 for sure. I love this anti-social social club.

Slammy,

You just love being called a dumb-ass, right.......

The government pays on time?

Are you off your fucking tree?

I wait longer to be paid by large companies / the government than anyone else.

It's a joke. A farce.

Half our HR department went on vacation right as nearly all the yearly contracts needed renewing this September (academic calendar is a bitch) and nobody got paid for a solid month longer than usual. Mr. Noodles was my go to.