Kyle

An in-depth look at white trash etiquette

Rode a skateboard yesterday for the first time in like 17 years... who can guess my favorite grab?

846B31F5-DBA7-4EE4-9498-B4A6356CCCFE_zps

Woah you skate too. We deff getting down if I ever come out.

I hardly do it anymore cause I'm a pussy and my back is fucked

No engine, no interest.......

But if you ever want some power, I have a lot of kart engines :)

Nah Jordan, I don't skate. I did. Like twenty years ago, I did. Wasn't any good, just enough to pass time.

I had a skate board when I was a kid.

(yes, they did exist back then).

Took the wheels off it, and made a banana seat for my 20" bike.

I think my parents felt sorry for me, and bought an actual 20" bike with a real banana seat, and ape hanger bars.

Had 3 speeds, and front brakes too :-)

Little did they know that led down the path to racing cycles, partying all night, womanizing, smoking dope, working at Harley shops, and being a general long haired hippie.

And look at you now: you don't party, womanize, or smoke dope. And you're working with a mullet. I'll totally drive down and burn a joint with you to help get the creative juices back. On your own with the hair.

Shlammie, have you been womanized ?

Almost sounds like you have been there, got the sloppy butt hole.

I saw him last month Matt, that didn't happen. Around here, there's no mistaking you're a woman.

gordo i want to bring a recorder to your place and just let you fill up 500gb w your life story so i can biographize you

Went downtown with the boy Friday night. Ate at a burger place on the West side of University of Texas campus called Dirty Martin's Place. Been there since, like the depression or some shit.

00792581-90D6-4467-9B6A-15DEDE2ED63A_zps

We parked near the Capital building, got the skateboard and scooter out and bombed some parking garages and snapped a couple shots.

41EFE3EF-02C9-4E14-8E55-23265DDAFE9C_zps

92680950-4CCC-4FD3-B3A8-9F3CBF9DFA7A_zps

E098258D-854F-432F-B28D-717D46885F38_zps

16DABB55-31AA-4DE3-B759-5D4AD5F5E23E_zps

Saturday morning started out nice. Made a decent place for the Cressida to sit in where I can actually work on it. Filled the small pool and let the oinklet out. Couldn't be happier.

0F13F484-40EA-4E57-91BD-AFD97E4640CA_zps

Then Later it rained. The ex took the boy to comic-con, as well as her keys, but left her windows down. Haha!

A965C0A4-7789-496F-A609-F779856C2DFD_zps

And it rained all day today ruining my day, but spent the evening with my boy. Ate some queso and French Toast, not combined. Guess we'll do it all over again tomorrow.

0FAD85F5-BB90-48FF-AA74-1DA8B26D1298_zps

The first thing I tought of when I seen the pig in the pool was......marinade........

Olive oil, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, thyme, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mesquite seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper.

She's super cool. Food is the key. That's what their life is spent doing, looking for food. If you can find a true mini, and feed it proper food on a proper schedule, you'll love it. But when it's food time, you better get with the fucking program. If you can, pick one from a litter. Look for the chill ones. These fucks are strong and smart. I could see a wild streak being a handful.

09650CFD-2895-466D-A3A6-8F5C17B0F33C_zps

FACDAE70-EFC0-4993-95D7-68F155E7C0CF_zps

So you took the pork sandwich to church ?

In a 1gfe?! Nahhhh she had to go to the bathroom, happened to be a convenient spot. Last place you'll catch me is at church with the suckers with logic who thank Jesus for the food they worked their OWN ass off to put on the table, and fail to blame the same almighty dude for giving kids cancer, excusing it away with phrases like "it's all part of His plan".... yeah, he's a sadistic fuck who likes to watch 7 year olds on their death bed watch other 7 year olds do cool shit, and take credit for the path of good fortune you've worked your ass off for. Fucking idiots....

^ Amen to that!

Didn't realize it was a gx. No way you'll get me in the right side of anything unless it has a jz engine. Does it get pretty good fuel mileage at least?