NAC

NAC's pile of unrelated garbage shitposting

This

Drefes-Kansai-2015-21_zpsuxg8ekdo.jpg

Yea, not a huge fan of going that far overboard haha. So, Mats is only a distributor for Ontario and Quebec...which is a bummer. Going to see what BC distributor's pricing is I guess. I hate dealing with half the fuckwads here in BC though, so we shall see...maybe I will just roadtrip to Ontario for shits this summer and get it.

Update, Mats talked to Origin and is able to sell to me (Origin Canada is newer, maybe they don't have a BC distributor yet? idk).

I've seen so many stupid fucking oni camber shit box jzx here I'm starting to hate them. Only a few nice cars, literally which is wild considering how many there are here. And the car I've been driving is so stupid, half the contact patch of a 225 is about as sketchy as it gets. These people can take their stupid fag nation Oni vinerial disease setup and shove them up their rear lower posteriors.

images_zpspcyv0bj1.jpeg

mnvUmb2.jpg

q44gAEu.jpg

Last shots of this pre-aero hopefully. Taking it off the road and driving the Cressida while I essentially "finish" the chaser.

Mocked up the cresta grill. My favourite grill for these and hardly anyone seems to run it in Canada yet.

66EApS0.jpg

So...waiting on aero...which is killing me.

Been fucking around in illustrator trying to figure out what colour and such.

fQA03UB.png

What did you end up ordering. I'm still trying to fight with 'how the fuck are these wheels not going to look mexican'

Origin Race Line (guess my drawing wasn't good enough fuck) through Mats B. I'm not in his "catchment zone" for dealing origin shit, but I'd rather give him $ than a random who runs origin distribution for BC. No wide body, because my wheels are not crazy... Calvin (funky garage guy) is thinking of ordering wide body shit in the fall, so I might share on shipping with him at that point. Can't recall what he was going with... Something cheaper (and covers less) than BN or Origin rear overs...

If I could just get those weds from you for my z20, that'd be greatttttt

Not for sale, but you could bring some in. I brought those in for less than $700 cad...cerbs are dime a dozen in Japan.

FUCK I WANT THIS

Excite to see the 100 kitted and painted

You will pay through the nose but house of kolor is so worth it.

S200S2FX44KK09OVERKD3001_1948_zpsacovjxv

IP06_BC25_zpsgfqfaazv.jpg

F23_BC25_zpsbqrerega.jpg

S200S2FX66KK14OVERKD3001_1981_zpsy5q1lrq

http://www.houseofkolor.com/homepage/

Yea.....I'm a student guys...this paint is going to be like a notch above doing a garage job myself. Applying for some funding that might increase my salary to 50k, if that miracle happens, then I will (well, might) build something that isn't ghetto spec.

Wut. I would die if I made that in Van.

I know. I figured it out the other day. I shouldn't have. But that's what I've averaged per hour based on a 40 hour work week since I purchased this outfit last October. Seeing as I usually work more than 8 hours a day 6 days a week. It's worse. Guess that's the price of 'freedom'. Between the 'loan', overhead and useless human beings not paying their bills... That's usually what I have left to give myself.

One of my friends bought some N-Style flares that he is on the fence about using on his chaser. Might pick them up for cheap if he ever decides whether or not he is using them.....

QOTnyBv.jpg

check out painthuffer metal flake as another option. i have a bunch from them and havent sprayed them yet.

if youre on student wage, how you get a legit kit?

doing a spray job aint that hard, especially with those locals who are doing it, if you have a compressor, water seperator, poly and a fan. besides a gun and paint youre doing good. you can make a make shift booth outside as well, just gotta get creative and try to control your environment.

Ramen, lots of fucking ramen fucking noodles. Applying to some 150k (cad) scholarships soon. Long shot, but not living below the poverty line because of my cars would be a nice change of pace.

also paint looks alright on the chaser thing, you would respray the whole thing? id just paint match the parts you have to go on, but thats me