swim

giving up, giving in

nothing is left from the factory harness aside from copper from the firewall forward... it needs a street rod harness and all the important shit between the body and the engine harness wired through a weatherpack connector or two... I'll leave plugs and pigtails when I cut the harness out of the rear end, and I'll just buy the body side plugs for the headlights and shit from toyota

Thats what i meant. I use the ezwiring harnesses. They rule, but you need headlight connectors ect.

like mark, we also have misc fr-s parts, door panels, headlights/taillights etc. whatever else that usually doesn't go on a race car. shoot me a pm if you needs.

actually do a custom fg front and fix toyota/subarus "epic" mistake.

I need:

front fenders (both)
lexan windows if either of you have a source

FRS front bumper

FRS or BRZ headlights if stock are cheap

stock pedal box

dash bar
upper dashboard
gauge cluster trim

stock strut tower to firewall brace things

edit and fucking wipers. I need the arms, linkage, motor, cowl cover, all that shit

eventually yes.

but it has perfectly good tail lights now and I don't want to spend money on shit like that when it needs an entire front end to be legal

I also think I'm going to be lame and build it stock body first then do RB once it's registered

not really sure yet. I think it's probably too early to decide. the engine bay and possibly interior should be white so I can more easily see if the frame cracks or is damaged etc, it would be nice if the exterior were a color that I could spray myself in my driveway and have a decent shot at matching panels. single stage british racing green would be killer.

edit: but I mean. if it's black it's subaru java black pearl with extra flake. if it's yellow it has to be lexus solar yellow. if it's white... idk, championship white? you get the idea.

i was thinking along the same lines. that old olive green that came on e20/30s and a20s or so

Frs/brz can pull off oldschool liverly so well. British racing green or fucking die in a fire.

i want to second the mention of popups. glass over all the weird lines catfish mouth and shit, replace those dorky headlights with sw20 or something like that. NSX if baller.

Monaco-300x214.jpg

or gulf livery

or JPS

or BMW andy warhol

or 555 / world rally blue

or HKS pattern

Gulf would be rad. Always liked those cars

brg and gulf are the new general lee. they go on everything. i like the idea of using bmw art car livery. or jagermeister. but im not saying your ideas suck im just sharing an opinion.

I'm still voting to leave everything as it is and just put unpainted panels on the bitch.

But I do things shittily.

But it seems to work.

Mexican flag?

Volkswagen plaid and bbs mesh?

as much as i hate red...

fire truck red with a ladder strapped to a roof rack. bonus: 70s style smokey and the bandit texas bubble gum machine red lights.