MX83MISSILE

LS1UZ project

the shop you work at? lol I own this fucking shop you idiot. That means I hire peons like you and fire them for breakfast.

and if you want to see my work go to www.toyotav8.com. you don't make a single part that looks half as good as any of my products. I've been on your ebay sales and I've looked thru your photobucket, your skills are weak. feel free to look thru all my photos while you realize your a turd compared to me.

and the fact that you admit you've been kicked from supramania is amazing. proof positive your a know it all moron. The mods there know me and have been helping me for years now. You've done nothing but argue with intelligent people on there and piss them off to the point of having to remove you multiple times.

and btw who the fuck is j dub?

the part I really like is where you think you can get away with talking shit behind my back. I have the text messages you sent to my friends you retard. Bet you didn't think that would happen did you?\

oh and here's some more parts you probably don't have the skills to make.

turned on a manual lathe and finished on the cnc.

post-2436-0-63340600-1415318471.jpg

post-2436-0-43042200-1415318641_thumb.png

I wouldn't put a fucking aluminum flywheel on a golf cart.

Shows your level of building.......

Go back to stupidmania, and suck up to your friends there.

Fucking faggot.

Wow, you own a big shop, and that is your product line ?

Some flanges, and a hand full of adaptor plates ?

LoL, that's pitiful...

Yup, your a master alright.

I think Rue has made a larger selection of cool stuff, and he doesn't own a shop, or even have a few old machines in his garage.

lol so you have no proof of your skills, all you do is talk shit and try to drag un involved people into it. way to represent. that's reall classy.....

and last I checked RUE wasn't talking shit here and to my friends.

YOU WERE! GORDO! SO FUCKING STUFF IT and deal with the results of your ignorant actions.

You've only proven that your a shit talker with nothing to back up your statements.

and. Now that's pathetic....

You lying little faggot......

profile_263574399_75sq_1356402756.jpg

So it's your shop ?

The one your daddy (Jimmy) founded in 1989, and is currantly the prez of.

And because you're Jr., he gave you a position in the shop.

And I would like to know what the fuck you keep crying about me talking behind your back, brandon elzner.

Was it someone asking my opinion on junk aluminum flywheels ?

Or were you acting like a little spoiled brat on stupidmania ?

Go back to your special coffee, faggot.

You should have kept your miata, it fits you better.

"this is 4u2quik, apparently I've been banned and labelled as a scammer"

Well, yeah, you take someone's money, and don't send them their stuff, that pretty well discribes you.

Faggot's miata:

10488726_1456021647989826_1395374410_n.j

Faggot's garden:

10518111_1507840346094448_1553131511_a.j

56F7811C-D1FB-4A86-AEBE-FB92E80F0C7B_zps

last I checked that flywheel won a dakkar. Second Yeah my dad founded the shop. So fucking what. You regurgitated some old infoe from a 10 year old website good for you. Still doesn't say shit about you or your skill you fail to show proof of.

Second On zx2 project I got labeled by on e of the mods as a scammer because they kept on crashing their site which made me lose people's info. After I got everything straightened out everyone got their parts or their money. Do your research instead of going off about shit you don'y have a clue about. You obviously mixed up supramania and zxtuner btw. good job you proved again you can't get your facts straight.

Third the Miata was bought to make money and I did make oney one it. I also own 2 cressidas, 2 supras, and a dodge a-100.

As for the garden, sucks you don't have an appreciation for good food.

It's kinda funny you keep on trying to attck my character without backing up anything about yourself. That makes you and bored old asshat shit talker.

oh and you call yourself a machinist, but you don't even know how to spell it correctly...

pathetic

the part I really like is where you think you can get away with talking shit behind my back. I have the text messages you sent to my friends you retard. Bet you didn't think that would happen did you?\

oh and here's some more parts you probably don't have the skills to make.

turned on a manual lathe and finished on the cnc.

Um…. I'd like to take credit for talking shit about you. I'm Jago. I think you've added jack shit to this thread. And I think it's awesome that OP replies respectfully because I'd just ship you a bowl of dicks to eat. You tried your way, and it's overtly complicated and inconvenient enough to warrant passing up.

Also, the square footage of your cheap metal structure and the amount of second hand machines bought at auctions for pennies on the dollar doesn't really make you that much of a machinist. It's more like frugal and lucky that some other business folded.

Suck a dick. quack, quack.

Jacob. The ls ecu wont do half the shit a standalone will. antilag? nitrous? boost control? FLEX? Dash/logger? Just saying you get what you pay for.

everyone is stupid for posting in this thread, including me. i'm of the (mostly silent) opinion that going with a standalone is a better deal in the long run, but if you want to run your UZ off of UAW-built electronics, i'm not going to say you're wrong to go that route. can't argue with the videos daft posted on youtube.

there are a lot of different means to the same end, and jzxp encourages you all to shit on each others' ideas constantly because we're all going to learn from the inevitable pissing contest and seeing what proves out. but the dick measuring comes off as kind of pathetic. for real. i reread this shit sober, then drunk, then sober again and i don't see any reason for the butthurt level to be what it is.

shit, what's funny is the people getting mad I won't spoon feed how to do this setup. A setup that my friend rich and I did years ago and no copy cats have been able to reproduce since. Seriously fuck off you bunch of knuckle draggin ball swingers. quit swinging off my nuts :)

Fuck you I 'm not stupid, my posts in this thread are helpful. Enjoy my ex's ass you bored ass queers.

2010-02-09141123.jpg

This has really got off topic and mean-spirited , I hope this thread holds it together until I post up some results . When I started this thread I clearly stated I had most of the parts to pull this off , I don't need any help achieving this goal but I would appreciate any support or insight on this setup . So I don't care about your opinions or suggestions on what's better , cheaper , easier or is a better option unless it is insightful to or supports this project . My mind was made up before I posted anything up about this topic or started this project .

What the fuck did you expect out of this thread? Nobody is ever going to do this shit. Yea... I get it. You had all of this shit laying around... who gives a fuck.

If you want "super-positive" feedback about your bullshit share it with the Cressida Nation peoples... I'm sure there are plenty of dude-bros there that would love to tell you how innovative you are. To me you are just another faggot coming up with a half-ass way to complicate something simple

I used to sell cocaine to a kid that wore Brandon's same jacket. You do cocaine, Brandon? I need a w58/us kit, maybe we can work something out.

Have you done any more of these recently? I'm weighing my options for management, leaning towards megasquirt but if you ever end up putting a kit together for these I would be very interested.

I'll finish that thought for you...."And hundreds of dollars were spent and the engine never ran."

I can vouch for that being Mo's hand. It looked exactly the same on my ass

I can vouch for that being Mo's hand. It looked exactly the same on my ass

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: