brian

Taking over

Alright, took way too long on this. Made a huge transfer tape order (30$) and am starting the cutting soon.

ya ya ya bla bla bla never gonna happen bla.

ALRIGHT HERE IT IS, YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING, I'VE BEEN SLACKING.

NzaWTLS.jpg?1

I have made 6 of each color

Because I love you all even though most of you are ornery cunts 90% of the time, I am willing to take a loss at this and send these to you for free, given you pm me your address as well as what colors and how many.

Keep in mind this shit isn't free and in limited quantities so be conscientious of others (I'm not sending you 6 of one color).

I also understand that this website cost's money to stay alive.
My paypal link is included below. If you'd like to donate to me for doing this for you ( and cover costs) feel free to.
I will split 50% of donations with Brian as this website isn't free to run either.

https://www.paypal.me/LoftyJZX

I look forward to your PM's. Thanks guys.

(Also, someone get a hold of Bill or else I'm gonna do a run of DBS shit)

Do anything with DBS, I don't mind at all.

Funny, today I got the old vinyl cutting setup together just to see if it would work again after fixing the shitty XP PC that runs it. I don't have time to do DBS cutting anymore, I just can't do it, no time, and my three year old will ruin that shit instantly unless I fight him off with one arm.

Sweet. I will see what this ends up after a little while, then I can offer some premium DBS stickers.

Bill, I'm gonna pm you.

7 stickers are already accounted for. Get them fast.

Legend has it that his cressida broke on the way to the post office, and he's still trying to get it fixed (2 years later)

My Cressida broke 7 years ago, but I still ship daily......

Fucking dogs man.

Demesio I almost sent you pink on accident cause its hard as fuck to see thru the paper.

If i got anyones colors wrong, let me know and I'll resend some.

Oh, I got mine last Friday. I was absolutely plastered when I got em and forgot to update this thread. Thanks bud! I'll toss it on the car at some point when I stop being lazy and wash the window it's going on.