brian

Taking over

My potato camera doesn't do it justice at all, but the printing on this is mint (it looks crisp AF and any non-crispness is just my camera). From Funky Garage, printed at the UVic print shop. They replaced the vinyl supplier though and I'm not sure if its as good. Glossier but a tad less smooth. Regardless, this is the sort of quality I'd hope from a printed slap.

C3LfsGO.jpg

I actually have no idea what that slap even says, much less which side is up. Calvin always just hands me a pile of stickers every time I see him haha.

haha I was only messing around.

I def wish I could get my hands on more of these (Brian willing)

They fit perfectly in the small rear quarter windows

IMG00018.jpg
(11 inch laptop)

IMG144.jpg

I would want 10 no joke.

We should get them going again and send the proceeds to Brian for not giving up on us

alright, im not willing to do DBS or the orig JZXP without:

a) decent vinyl cutter

B) blessings from the creators of those designs

let's get them back onboard with making them. we can at least cover the cost of production and shipping.

I found my stash of OG stickers haha I swear there was one of the jzxp ones in there but I guess I was imagining

brDnf6v.png

bring back the proper Death by Sedan!

we got OG jzxp script logo back at the top of the forums!

Someone is playing with my emotions :wub::wub:

Alright so I didn't wanna say anything about this because I know how JZXP is however I have Brians' blessing for JZXP stuff.

I am going to be doing a run of OG JZXP stickers. I need a few things from you idiots.

Tell me how long you want these (or measure the original ones) I just need width.

Also I need colors. Pretty any color vinyl that exists I will order. Just post up some links.

Unfortunately because of vinyl cutter capabilities (as well as the fact that I intend to send these to everyone at no cost so long as you aren't a newfag) I can only do single color.

Post what color you want or (Colors) and I will do my best.

Thanks.

i still have gold glitter, i think he was using an oil slick glitter vinyl that i always wanted to grab but never did. i can measure when i get home but i tend to forget what i was supposed to be doing after about 5 minutes so you'll want to remind me unless someone else posts it.

the old ones were cool because they fit the quarter windows perfectly fwiw.

Stupid gays with your glitter color bullshit. I want a black DBS sticker, as complicated as the original.

get it in vantablack so you can literally suck all of the brightness out of the world the way you did with this thread.

the old ones were cool because they fit the quarter windows perfectly fwiw.

I think they were 7 inches? I measured last night and that seems about right

it's at least 8" but i haven't had a reason to measure recently.

8" Probably would work but it would be a tight fit?

**Actually looking at the pictures I posted on the previous page it is a tight fit so you right probably 8"