brian

Taking over

If someone wasn't already making 'anti-social social club' shirts I'd be all over that with some MarkII heritage somewhere. Truly represents JZXP

to whomever bought the shirts the other night:

pm me pics of how they actually look. if you're dissatisfied, i'd like to buy them back from you. the one downside using teepublic over a large batch printer is they dont do samples so i have no idea how they turned out unless i buy them too.

Brian, you have $6 coming your way via paypal as soon as they send it to mine.

I'm so in for a tee. Not to overstep my bounds, since those designs are rad...but any chance of some design in gold like the website header that can be printed on a black tee? That would be rad.

i can make pretty much anything that brian is ok w me making.

it takes no time for me to put a design together and the site does the rest.

So from what I hear the teepublic quality is decent. I'm going to order one of the JZXP tees on blackfriday I think.

hey, i know a guy that makes custom horn buttons and can do some jzxp designs if you're interested.

i already have those Nardi-style "fuck jzxp" logos done, and they translate to a horn button pretty nicely. i was thinking about having one made for my car, and there's a one-time custom design fee that i would pay, if you fucks want to get in on the order i can get some firm pricing per unit from him.

the buttons he uses come in 2 flavors, one to fit Nardi/Personal wheels and one to fit Momo style wheels for a little less $$. there are cheap adapter rings that let you run the Momo on a Nardi if you want interchangeability.

also had some more shirt/vinyl ideas that will be posted soon.

i can make it much more gay in terms of the often imitated racing team Engrish phrases, symbols etc...

That's cool. I think it'd be best if just the gold was a decal. Not a big black cheap sticker. I'd pay way more for a decal.

add some 90's flare by putting in the "Racing" text. think: days of thunder spec.

you doing this in a hat? would like that last one in a heavily embroidered hat....be it fit or snap back.

custom embroidered patches are possible. and DON the black is just my go to bg layer color for this shit. since only a few guys would actually get them i would totally cut the gold out by hand

Im loving this!

Count me in for whatever you make chris!

Ah, just what does the Japanese chicken scratching say ?

Oh well........

Count me out then,

I have one Japanese friend who can probably translate stuff if you want. He did the translation for the shirt design I did for Tore.

Kata for 'Death by Sedan' would work.