brian

Taking over

His dick when he looks at man butts........

Oh well. Offered to design some shit for all you old hateful fucks to wear while you troll and stare at your cars. Fuck it.

I have seen so many fucking 'I can do design work for you' posts, it makes my brain squirm when they pop up any longer.

Guess what, so can anyone who got through first grade finger painting !

Get over it.

Lol.

If people still want to get some things made, we have a department that does that at TF-Works. We make a lot of team vinyl, design/produce full racecar liveries, t-shirts, jackets, banners, whatever.

I have nothing to do with that stuff, but if you're having trouble getting someone good/with the right resources, we have a department dedicated to that kind of shit here. (and it's not run out of someone's parents basement)

http://itsproper.com/shop/

Maybe Brian secretly just doesn't want JZXP swag on the market... if everyone is rocking swag, it could entice more failures to try and sign up... at least that's how I'm rationalising the lack of progress on this front...

Jzxp swag to be released when lofty and the don bastard get their cars running and driving in the year 2121

In the year 2525, will man still be alive - Zager and Evans, 1968

(sorry, flash back)

In the year 2525, will man still be alive - Zager and Evans, 1968

(sorry, flash back)

^^Killer tune^^

ok fuck it, i suck.

sell all the jzxp merch you meatheads want to sell. but if you're making money then pay the house. cause i still have some hosting expenses.

only rule. otherwise have at it.

Just give a dollar amount... I'd be willing to pay you just to allow someone who will actually make shit to do what they do

sIDWEHMh.jpg

Someone print up a bunch of these so I can stick it on any lame cressidas I run across.

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=jzxproject

i posted some test designs to see how theyd print up. feedback appreciated if you end up buying.

fyi - i dont keep any money from the sale of these. this site is an easy way to get small runs of custom shirts done without fronting a big batch. the quality is good for the price. whatever "share" of the sales from jzxp designs i get will go straight to brian for keeping jzxp up.