Buc84

$5500 to put a 1JZ in my Cressi REALLY?!?!

Here's my problem. Just bought a Cressida with a blown head gasket. I found an IS300 2J but I'm not exactly sure how much work is involved with putting it in. What scared me was, I called a guy to ask him how much would it be for him to put in a 1j and he said $5500 with motor engine and labor. He was offering a bit more than just the swap but the car would have to run 9s in a 1/4 mile for me to pay him that right now. 7Ms and 1Js don't cost that much and I'm sure I could find a VVTi 2J for under $1500 so what am I missing. Now I'm sure it's not a plug and play swap but I'm just looking for a ballpark figure of how much a is/gs300 swap should cost

Where's your intro you fucking inbred?

Edit: this forum is not for you, I can already tell. I think you're missing a brain.

Where's your intro you fucking inbred?

Edit: this forum is not for you, I can already tell. I think you're missing a brain.

Darn not even a member for an hour yet and I already run into a dickhead. You shouldn't go out of your way to be an idiot Mr. Idiot. You could've asked first to get to know or anything else other than insults. You act like this is an immature Honda site or something.

Hey tardis. We don't hold hands. And we don't help people who won't help themselves. Go find creddisa nation on book face if you want your mundane bullshit attended to.

Today OP was a faggot.

This is a Honda forum, I guess its time you leave. Had you read the rules, I think we make it quite clear we are a bunch of cunts.

Hey tardis. We don't hold hands. And we don't help people who won't help themselves. Go find creddisa nation on book face if you want your mundane bullshit attended to.

Wow filled with dickheads I guess. How am I not helping myself if I am wondering how complicated the swap is because I've never attempted one. All of the keyboard courage isn't necessary does anyone have experience with this or not. Ifyou dont know what your talking about please move on.

Yeah you're definitely not going to last. I own a Honda and don't even act this dumb.

Sure, goes to figure, I actually leave the office today, to get license on my aged old fucking datsun,

and some moron wonders in, disrespects JSXP by completely blowing the intro rules,

and I wasn't able to get the first shot in..........

Life sucks once in a while !

Oh, and opie ('Buc' - So fucking funny), I got my 73 datsun running, that had set for 8 years, without ever once asking for fucking hand holding on some fucking forum.

The other guys are right,

You don't belong here,

and sell the car before you fuck it up even more.

Stupid retard, wondered in here without having the slightest idea what he was in for.......

whats a cressi?

nice dude a 1jz for 1500? what transmision/mounts/IC/wiring/....... you gonna use? oh wait....

Buc: "does anyone have experience with this or not ?"

Nope, not anyone here........

What's a 1JZ ?

What's a VVTi ?

What's a 7M ?

7M sounds bigger, why not go with it ?

Paypal me $5500 and I'll make your car run 9's tomorrow.

Obvious troll is obvious....

Wow,op's faggotry level is off the charts.

*edit.My spell check is not on .Im am completety lost without it.Bare with me.