Sign in to follow this  
Crab Spirits

The MX83's from Transformers4

i liked your article too. glad you're writing for TTAC, one of the only respectable auto blogs in existence.

would you be returning to that yard any time soon?

I wish. It's like an hour away from me. So much cool shit there that the North-siders throw away.

Every time I leave the JY, I realize I needed something else. I looked right at the floor mats, and didn't take them. I bet they were still in good shape under the ice inside the smashed one. God dammit.

that's awesome man cool write up

There was another shooting location with them in Detroit. Those cars probably suffured a similar fate, so you guys up there might want to scope out your local yards.

Killer write up.Great show ,good job.

That junkyard is like a dream come true.Wow.

450x337xbaycress21-450x337jpgpagespeedic

^^Your interior looks good^^

*Edit. I need honky enterprises gauge mount set up.

those fucking faggots wouldn't sell them to my friend that runs a scrapyard... said all the cars were going to be destroyed. cunts.

Really? So they're destroying our cars and won't sell them to us? BASTARDS.

Did you show them your JZXP Ranger Badge?

Killer write up.Great show ,good job.

That junkyard is like a dream come true.Wow.

450x337xbaycress21-450x337jpgpagespeedic

^^Your interior looks good^^

*Edit. I need honky enterprises gauge mount set up.

No. You need to get the MGL E1 monitor. We are using it on everything now. It does everything.I want to rip that shit out, put double din back in, and fit one in the clock area.

those fucking faggots wouldn't sell them to my friend that runs a scrapyard... said all the cars were going to be destroyed. cunts.

michael bay gets off on being a huge tool, and i'm sure it's company policy for everyone under him to do the same.

- gratuitous explosions

- gutter skank megan fox in everything

- ruining childhood memories

- stupid slowmo DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO noise 1000x in every trailer.

i don't even care that they're crushing these dumpheap shitcars, i just want him to not be around anymore.

yeah. trailer is more of the same. america will eat this shit up, theaters will be filled with fuckwit kids whose attention spans are perfectly catered to by michael bay's cinematic style and their parents will be sitting next to them, their faces a rigid smiling mask of stupidity and forced enthusiasm, covered in $80 worth of concessions and untold sums of shitty merchandise while they mash their inner child slowly into a meat grinder.

oh yeah, something about cars.

Went back to that JY to blow some time. Two of the cars were still there, pretty intact. Ended up pulling some fenders for Ilia. While working on one, I noticed something odd about this thing....

10300023_10203434564972080_8635505162107

The drivetrain was pulled, and the tie rods were linked to this Radio Flyer-like tow bar with a hook on the end. JY confirmed that it came from the movie too.

10246277_10203434573612296_3446351834892

They also told me they had this limo from the 2nd film, and fixed it up.

i394680.jpg

awww man. i was hoping you'd be able to score me some misc bullshit from one of them if you went back. is john closer to this yard?

interior stuff mostly. i could use a new sliding climate control unit, head unit and surrounding trim. burgundy steering column surround. burgundy console lid in ok condition. that kind of stuff.