Niall

Jzx love affair part 2 - 81 Cresta

And to think Oh-Bozo, and that bitch want us to sign a small arms treaty with those Euro idiots, that includes private gun ownership.......

I don't know where you coming up with all the horse shit economics talk Gordo, I haven't mentioned the economy never mind moaned about it. I am from Ireland, which is not and never has been "an ex uk state".

On topic about gearboxes. No there aren't a surplus of dog boxes, rallying is very popular here so parts like that aren't easily available cheap, I'll have a 6 speed getrag stuck in for way less and be more user friendly on the road.

Wasn't talking to you, or about you dumb ass......

I see that you haven't picked up on how JZXP works yet.

Slow learner........

That's OK, there is always room for you on facebook.

Yea I suppose you're right, I'm not on here enough. I only come on to update my build thread or post when I've something actually worth saying. You keep fighting the good fight Gordo, you're my hero.

Gordo you asked him what trans he was running?
You could clearly see which one it was from under the car, and if there were want doubts he posted a picture of his clutch kit.
I'm actually getting tired of people saying how shitty they shift. It isn't as loose butthole as everyone describes. But then again I've only used them with new shifter cup and bushings.