i dunno if this is the real deal or not but iv'e heard if border patrol suspects your driving it down to sell, they will seize the car and if they know who the buyer is they will seize the money. which makes no sense to me at all but apparently its happened.

Yea they do that as well. I know a guy who got caught doing that.

TBone, they are 16x9's and I only have the 4 of them. Got any pics of yours?

Fuck Canada. Fuck your gold medal game and I hope you choke in that game you maple dick motherfuckers. Scum, all of you.

Haha yea me and about 20-30 people were all around a 27" tv or watching the game. Was a really close game.

Ya guy we know sold a GTR to some dude in the states for bank. Drive it across the border only to be met with law enforcement. Choice was either give up the buyer and get the car seized or go to jail and not be allowed in the USA ever again. A great waste of $20k and a decent GTR.

G.

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_1629_zps47f3c8ce.jpg

^^Only pics I have^^

I'm so bent we lost that fucking game, after Oshie killed it against the rooskies.

DAMMIT.

CANADA, ALL YOU ARE IS AMERICA'S HAT.

fabulous-hat-465x345.jpg

Don't be hating there buddy. Its not our fault we are awesome.

:c

I got nothin. I guess we should have known better, we can't beat you at your own game. My state is so shitty we don't even have an NHL team.

Go hawks.

Don't even mention the sucky US curling teams.........

How the fuck did they even make it to the olympics ?

Hm, I wonder if that weird dish, what do you call it, Pountine, makes better curlers ?

Gravy, cheese and fries....I donno how I would explain that. Lol. Don't you live in WA? Just come up here and try it.

*wisconsin. Closest I've been to canada is like Northern superior boundary waters.

It's on the bucketlist.

Ditto........

Always wanted to run the Winnipeg to St.Paul Snowmobile race, but never did.

I asked once why it was run rorth to south, and I was told that Canada sucked so much that anyone from the US would be antious to get home, and thus give US racers an adcantage.

And if run north to south, many US racers would turn around, and come home before the finish, and the Canadian racers would enter, just to come to the US, but would mysteriously get lost in Northern Minnesota, and never go home.

Well, that is what I was told anyway.............

LOL, that is awesome.

I've always wondered if we had 6 months or more advance planning if we could organize a large X chassis meet somewhere, maybe you guys could come explore the great white north. Eat some poutine and go for a rip EH BWUD.

Dude, can we fucking organize a northern meet? The washington guys prolly would want it by them though, snobs.

Would be rad. Have one in Canada one year, then in the US the following year. Or vice versa.

No. $130 for a passport is too expensive for them.