Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 TYPE II VIDEO

nice, thanks for the info.

i can't believe that's a wrap. i even took a moment to stop the video on the closeups of the trim delete. the metallic looks damn good!

Thanks!! It turned out pretty good for my first time. The trim delete on that car is hand cut so it's not quite as perfect as what you'd get.

The metallic shows up best under the street lights in the panning shots over the front fenders near the end of the vid.

G.

What's the projected MSRP on the new kit/fenders?

Unfortunately all the spots for the discounted first 5 sets are spoken for.

We're currently taking pre orders on the aero and fenders to secure your order for our April shipment . It is a 50% deposit with the remainder /shipping and PayPal fees payable before we ship to you. We have limited space in the container so the other option is to just wait until we have stock here, BUT that could be as late as August (second shipment).

Pricing

Type II full kit (FB with LED turn signal/SS/RB with LED brake light) $1200

BREED fender set (40mm FR or 50mm RR) $400/pair

Trim delete $100

Fog lights $300

Any questions just ask.

G.

Thanks for leaving the laughs Bill.

Sweet fohawk lofty, 2001 justin timberlake is jealous.

I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard at you dumb fucks that are bankrolling this shit when it falls through. Motherfuckers waited forever last time, ended up selling off their deposits to others for chump change because of way past deadlines in hopes to salvage something from the experience. Why can't the motherfucker bank roll his own shit and take your hard earned or stolen cash for a tangible item? And if it does go through, I'm still gonna laugh because you spent way too much money on some shitty looking glam boy david bowie lookin ass nigga shit. It's a fucking 80s-90s transition styled car. Why you wanna make a spaceship?

Hey guys, I've found a source for a repo Mark-II grill, like I run

I just need 10 people to put up a deposit of $65 each to get it rolling.

Ballance when they finally come in from Tiawan will be another $25 + shipping.

But only the first 10 get this price.

After the initial batch, the grills will be $125 each + shipping.

The grills are all chrome, no grey paint between the ribs, and do not come with badge, so you can add anything you want.

I was thinking of finding different badge options, like:

pot leaf

angry bird

star of david

swastika

middle finger

A rainbow

galloping mustang

chevy bow tie

or my favorite, the letters '7M'.

This is no joke, we can make this happen !

Just beware, finding the correct head lamps to fit it can be a problem.

I do bring them in, but I'm not telling which X8 they are off of.

Top Secret.

Thanks for leaving the laughs Bill.

Sweet fohawk lofty, 2001 justin timberlake is jealous.

I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard at you dumb fucks that are bankrolling this shit when it falls through. Motherfuckers waited forever last time, ended up selling off their deposits to others for chump change because of way past deadlines in hopes to salvage something from the experience. Why can't the motherfucker bank roll his own shit and take your hard earned or stolen cash for a tangible item? And if it does go through, I'm still gonna laugh because you spent way too much money on some shitty looking glam boy david bowie lookin ass nigga shit. It's a fucking 80s-90s transition styled car. Why you wanna make a spaceship?

Sorry you don't like the style man, unfortunately for you, others do. I had a vision of what a clean modern Cressida could look like and made that a reality with a LOT of hard work and passion so that others can simply buy it. I've made it much more attractive to a wider audience, and given enthusiasts more options to make their cars look dope.

You just do your thing and we'll continue to do ours.

G.

Will there be an option for the oinker from angry birds? Or just the angry bird itself? Traditional pig pink instead of green if possible.

I never, ever do anything 'Green' !

That's cool you got passion and all, but they did make a sleeker more modern version of the Cressida. Its called the markII, chaser, cresta, verossa jzx90/100/110. Dumb fuck. Being from a place that doesn't suck and gets aristos and all that are way better than a gs300, which includes a "more modern Cressida", your logic is even dumber than the stance tards and faggots that like your glam rock shit.

Camber is for faggots who are scared of traction.

Lets get a list of you bank rollers so I can point and laugh at you.

T Bone: trades head for deposit (mistake your car is good as is)

Lofty: $500 deposit

I like space ships

I really like the type 2 aero kit.

If the third brake light was a pussy I would fuck it.

This kit looks good. I don't want one, but it does make the car look a lot better as a street machine. I think the work G put into this deserves credit regardless.

My own criticism on it would be the blue HID's. If I saw the car in the video driving around town, I would have a hard time taking it seriously with blue HID headlights. This is the universal symbol of the insecure car or truck douche. I'd go with oem bulbs in standard incandescent light on this car, and maybe some oem looking yellow incandescent fog bulbs. I'd appreciate the great wheel choice and everything, but the lights unbalance it for me.

Mean no offence at all, just giving my useless 2 CT dollahs, aka, trying to contribute something useful to this thread besides the predictable JZXP stuff G probably already expected.

Thoughtfull of you Bill...........

I really like it... its baller but functional... but $2400 for the whole deal BEFORE shipping and paypal fees makes it iffy for me even as much as i watch the vid and drool that's a tough pill to swallow... is it worth it? Probably

$2400usd. What you talking bout willis.

"Type II full kit (FB with LED turn signal/SS/RB with LED brake light) $1200"

Your math isn't adding up.

Pricing

Type II full kit (FB with LED turn signal/SS/RB with LED brake light) $1200
BREED fender set (40mm FR or 50mm RR) $400/pair
Trim delete $100
Fog lights $300

Any questions just ask.

G.

Well he'll have to order 2 before he gets one, probably what he was thinking with that.

Also Gordo for jzxp comedian of the year for the post on the last page there

that's my un-useful contribution for like the 5th time today on jzxp

No he is right. Kit $1200 fr+rr fenders $800 trim delete $100 fogs $300 = $2400 + ship and pp fee

I like it and I want it and I dont have money to buy it. Thats all I got here. Good shit G.

Let's talk.

G.

Yeah I forgot about the 50mm rear over fenders for the rear quarter panels.

To busy dreaming of front fenders,and new rear bumper lol.

i'm curious what the front/rear fenders would look like with just stock aero...

can't be any worse than stock bodied cars with ZG flares.

i'm curious what the front/rear fenders would look like with just stock aero...

can't be any worse than stock bodied cars with ZG flares.

It would look like this except with slightly bigger front fenders and vents.

G.

post-6-0-63201700-1392828567_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-67462300-1392828580_thumb.jpg

You cant really see them, they're under the horizontal slat beside the fog. Nothing special, just some SMD LED's that are recessed a bit so you can only see them when they blink. Tried some flush mounted Side emitting ones but they were not bright enough.

G.