Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 TYPE II VIDEO

I'm flattered you took all this time to try to embarrass me.

7/10

Is your girlfriend still ugly as all piss?

I was going to say that, but I like feeding the trolls.

Sorry for shitting up this thread G, I will take it else where.

TBONE come at me bro.

Wow,for serious.Come at me bro?? Lofty,thats faggot talk man.I guess Swim was right after all.You are a total fag.I honestly never had anything against you .Until now.

I wasn't going to stoop low and bring your bag of dicks looking shitpile sorry excuse for an mx83 into this.After all you threw the first stone at me man by calling me stupid.I never once threw negative remarks towards you until that point in the conversation.Remember arguing over the interwebs is special olympian status,and I know you may be a fetal alcohol syndrome premature stillbirth.That I know I could knock out in a heartbeat,because I probably have a 50lbs on you etc.But I'm not going to go that route.Even though the entertainment value is priceless.

Now you insult my old lady. (Ultra low blow man) When your girl is pretty fucking fugly to say the least.Yes I would fuck her.But thats not saying much.You have obviously creeped my womans fb page to know that she aint all that.Therefore my standards are probably lower than yours.Women wise.Automobile wise not.I would seriously scrap your 7m powered rust bucket if I was you.Not to mention my girl probably has 10+ years on your hoe.Let's see what your Bitch looKs like at age 34.I'm sure it won't' be pretty.

Back to my old lady .She was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy when she was 6yrs old.I have known her for 20+yrs and have been with her for 10.She is a much cooler and better person than you will ever be.

Shouldn't throw stones when you live in glass house little bitch.

Lofty thanks for gaying up this thread and making me have to put a vagina and tears stink up in here.As far as that come at me bro shit lol.I would love for you to say that to me face to face you god damn ethug.

Tl;DR. Tbone, Ive never even seen you or your girl.

Sorry I rustled your jimmys so hard

Swim suck my dick you car is just as haggard as mine.

<3 u bb

Oh oh, the guys up north are getting cabin fever :wacko:

^^You know it Gordo^^

Lofty apology accepted.

Egg on my face as per normal

Mods feel free to remove the clutter from this thread and put it in bullshitters or something.

Call the thread Lofty,Swim and Tbone talk faggot rabble amongst themselves.Or something along those lines.

Yeah apologies to Gerard for dummying up your thread with faggot rabble.Even though Im sure you were just chuckling ,and shaking your head.

------- OFFICIAL END OF BULLSHIT --------

Ok, I'm leaving all that in because entertainment value for sick fucks.

I hope I could say I have like 0.5% cred for the type II awesomeness due to supplying the Stage21 bumper that was used as the base for this aero.

Looks great.

------- OFFICIAL END OF BULLSHIT --------

Ok, I'm leaving all that in because entertainment value for sick fucks.

I hope I could say I have like 0.5% cred for the type II awesomeness due to supplying the Stage21 bumper that was used as the base for this aero.

Looks great.

Ill give you the cred for the inspiration, but we ditched the stage 21.. made a whole new one off the Type 1 . . There was too much to change on that bumper to get it where i needed. .

Glad you like it though! Were doing product shots tomm ad you guys can see it without the fogs which is how I assume most of you will go. .

G.

pretty sure your safe to assume that nobody will run them, if nobody knows...

You can't do that they're secret fog lights!

You don't have to buy the fogs from us, be my guest and buy them yourself. You'd still need the kit to put them in though. They are optional and honestly id say most people wouldn't even run them.

Not sure how good these pics will look I'm on my phone. If they're crap I'll change em tomm.

Just giving Cressida guys options. This kit is designed with added ground clearance over the Type I aero. This allows you to either slam the car with a smaller od tire (225/35-18 is perfect) or just have a car that is easy to drive on the street but looks clean and more modern than stock. (Esp with the trim delete kit)

G.

post-6-0-89291900-1392633592_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-93767900-1392633604_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-75699300-1392633621_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-86326600-1392633732.jpg

Too bad the indentation on the factory sheetmetal wasn't duplicated in the 'glass.

They almost look like they belong on some other car.

so the trim delete "kit" is an actual product as an alternative to doing the bodywork to patch the trim holes? is it just plastic strips ready to be painted or what?

Too bad the indentation on the factory sheetmetal wasn't duplicated in the 'glass.

They almost look like they belong on some other car.

The indentation on the body is smoothed out with the trim delete, and the point was to HELP modernize the car. We definitely could've gone farther with eliminating gaps and redesigning many aspects, but we drew the line as it is a 25 year old car that we tried to make look like a 15 year old car. I think we've achieved that look and thank for your input!

so the trim delete "kit" is an actual product as an alternative to doing the bodywork to patch the trim holes? is it just plastic strips ready to be painted or what?

Correct. Just allows you to replace the factory trim easily with our flat trim. They're CNC routed to fit exactly like OEM (with slightly more rounded corners to update the looks a bit) and use a high quality double sided tape. They actually sit completely flush with a flatter adhesion method, for example if you were to silicone them on they would be completely flush with the upper body line. The tape is simply for an easy, secure install that anyone could do.

G.

Just thought I'd add that this car is WRAPPED. We used Oracal 970 RA which is their premium wrapping film and actually has a clearcoat on it and chose one of their 96 colors (yes that's 95 more than "matte black bro". Oracal is German, and the color is 908 "aluminum metallic gloss" and it really is quite a nice color, it has a chunky metallic which you can see near the end of the video and legitimately looks like paint, albeit a factory level paint not a 4 coats of clear custom paint. Many people have walked up to the car and asked who painted it, (even a painter!) and are taken back when we tell them it's wrapped.

This was the first car we've ever wrapped and it was around a 7 on a hardness scale, the FB being the hardest having to add inserts due to the deep vents. Cost of the 25 yard roll was $550 online.

Anyways. Just though I'd mention that in case anyone wanted to do a color change but maybe thought that paint was too far out of the question and "wrapped" cars were all either matte black or some other equally bandwagon color. Between the top three brands Oracal/3M/Avery you can definitely find something dope and creative to wrap your car in.

This turned out EXACTLY how I envisioned it.

G.

nice, thanks for the info.

i can't believe that's a wrap. i even took a moment to stop the video on the closeups of the trim delete. the metallic looks damn good!