Sign in to follow this  
axis888x

Want Vinyl?

i noticed that the JZXP swag section has been dead for a little while. just wanted to let you guys know that i have access to a 4 color screen printing machine and a 24" sticker plotter. if people want stickers and shirts let me know and i can get more samples and pricing. everything will be super affordable (~$3-5 for a basic sticker).

here is a close-up showing detail of some stickers i have cut.
fro83.jpg

here are some random things i threw together, just stickers i have cut or thinking about cutting. i can design more stuff specifically for JZXP if it seems like i have some support.

14nnrpv.jpg

If you want to take over the original DBS stickers, go for it. I hate cutting and weeding them. Been thinking about liquidating the stock I have of them and never doing them again. I can see why Bill quit doing them.

Hm, should buy some for future use..........

On my coffin when I finally turn titts up :blush:

yeah, it looked pretty intense. i could do them that way if an .ai file is provided. i probably wouldn't be able to go super low on the price because of all the waste vinyl. also, i could do something more simple like this:

2qu44fb.jpg

also, i kinda like the four doors for more whores thing. just let me know what you guys want on stickers and i'll throw it together.

right now i'm thinking:

• basic JZXProject
  • death by sedan
  • JZ only
  • four doors for more whores
  • fance (kinda my phrase i'm whoring)

That link is to the knock off... I think it was Bill who was the original maker, and his looked way better. Wish he would make them again...

i can make the same exact sticker if thats what people want, again, all i need is an illustrator file or a font file.

heres some stuff i cut today... the one on the left is an example of something i would rather not make again. the glowing sticker is the same sticker from the first page, it just shines gold from a certain angle.

1661341_10203301212514800_597806897_n.jp

Demesio you know they're the same sticker, right? Same font. It sucks for vinyl the smaller it gets.

And axis you're reinventing the wheel here with those ideas. If you want to make new stickers with brand new stuff (JZXP doesn't like change) then go for it.

But if you're gonna be the Rota of JZXP stickers then kind of fuck you bro.

Jzxp: where members get mad about stickers

Zoku, they are not... the word spacing is shitty on the other one...

It's the same font, I even helped find that font back when. I just changed the kerning so it would be a bit easier to read and weed.

If you want to redo that sticker, go ahead. I pulled it from the JZXP bigcartel. good luck...

i like this DBS banner. are you printing them or just testing waters for interest?

2qu44fb.jpg

i'm totally down to make the same stickers you guys had. but i NEED files or fonts to do it, i can't autotrace that thing and get anything of ay quality.

~14" "original"death by sedan sticker would be like $20, lots of work to clean it up...

simpler death by sedan sticker would be $5 for a 2x8"

zoku is awesome when it comes to doing vinyl. never hurts to have more designs and people making them though.

yeah, but didn't he just said that he never wants to make another original DBS sticker again.. so better buy one quick :P

but i will make them if i get files, or i could look for a simpler cursive/screamo font to use.

here is better spaced version with

Screen_Shot_2014_02_13_at_2_12_29_PM.png

and random one i made.. kinda reminds me of how much of a money pit my car is...

Screen_Shot_2014_02_13_at_2_11_58_PM.png

I fully endorse anything you want to do with the DBS logo or whatever. I'm sure Brian won't mind doing any JZXP stuff.

And yeah, the original mutlu font DBS logo was a whore of a weed job, but looked decent.

I have some JZXP and DBS png images if you eant to even look at them. Just pm me if you do, i'll send them this weekend if you want.

I have some JZXP/DBS XL brown hoodies I'll put up for sale (last of them) soon.

If anyone wants to call dibs on one, pm me, there's only like 3 or 4 brown xl left. Probably will sell for $40 shipped. They were expensive short run.

I want stacks on stacks on stacks of those stickers so I can sticker bomb my entire city!!!