Rainycityray

1uz swap mx63 being done.

Started my x6 1uz build about two weeks ago. Started with my baby an 84 x6 275k fully restored body. She was ready for a new heart and the m motor was just not in the picture. And I didn't want a jz motor anyone can drop that in. And the sound of the 1uz is perfect for this car. I'm running the orginal auto for cruzing purposes as I have full air ride. The donor car was a 92 sc400. Now I'm trying to find a new oil pan kit if any one has a front sump. Got both motors ripped from both cars in under 6 hours total. Only one thing was broken or cut along the way surprising right. Bought my xsessive mounts. Have them in the car. And the 1uz is mounted freshly between the rails. Have some more stuff to play with but hey it's a start the goal is to have it up and driving by old school reunion on June 8th. Here's some pictures.

post-4298-0-09745200-1391875192_thumb.jpg

post-4298-0-04895400-1391875207_thumb.jpg

post-4298-0-57601400-1391875222_thumb.jpg

post-4298-0-13237100-1391875313_thumb.jpg

wrong section retard

Too bad someone didn't serilize his father at birth........

And you try to find parts in the 'For Sale / Wanted' section.

Here we go with hand holding another moron.

Hey Gordo learn how to spell you uneducated fuck. Before you comment. Ill hold your hand all the way back to you first grade teacher and you can start over.

Haha and I was but no one has a complete sump they want to sell. So I thought I'd throw it in there that I'm looking for one. Not a whole post on parts I need.

So yea....

I'm kinda a nice guy, but I gotta put this out there. Before you call someone uneducated, perhaps you sure read your own sentence structure and see that your missing all sorts of punctuation... In almost every post.

You may not realize it because you are young & stupid, but.......

60 year old arthritic fingers don't always make it to all the keys the brain tries,

and alzheiner's sometimes causes memory loss mid sentice,

but they can still pull a trigger on a 12ga just fine.

And moron, ASK on the 'for sale/ WANTED' section.

What a faggot........

$200 shipped ls400 pan/pickup/baffle/lower pan/dipstick. Its even been cleaned in the parts washer and wire wheeled ready to silicone and go.

Pm me i can send you pictures.

Fuck, I should buy it, just to resell.

Kyle, your leaving money on the table.