Sign in to follow this  
MarcosNarcos

General Questions On The X7

Which cam, intake or exhaust ?

What brand ?

If I can get my hands on a HkS set, I'll swipe em, if not whatever, I'll wait for a 2J. K&N cold air intake, and ima just make my own straight pipe due to me being broke.

I think the last HKS cams for a 5M that were available in this country were ones I sold,

and they went for twice what you paid for your car, faggot........

You really should go somewhere else to jack off.

Like I said, jacking off.......

(mental masterbation for meth babies)

It's like if the rest of us said were were installing ion engines in our space ships (if we had the money).

Faggot !

Your the one going on about cam (there are 2 of them) headers, etc.

Wasn't me.......

HEY... munchinnutsacs i will go to a junk yard and pull you a new sunroof panel and the track if you want it and only charge you half of what the dealer would charge you plus shipping and a handling fee.

I vote we change his name to dickbreath

lol fix giant rust hole.... gordo is right, car worth more like 50 -75, for 500 i got a garage kept 1st owner x7 with ac

admins he agreed that changing his name to dickbreath "adds a nice touch"

+1 gameface

I vote we stop entertaining this fuck stick with responses and let him die out like the rest of them.

Come back when you do work to your broke X7.

And learn how actually make an intro.......

Looks like he's back to suck another days dick on jzxp.

If yer in the Midwest id say suck it up and duck tape over the rust holes....cause ya ain't gonna find any donor parts in the yards...

I'm one of the worlds biggest idiot's for my 3800jz swapped wagon but even I read the rules

P.S. I'll never know why someone would buy a car with a sunroof ....but just for your information a previous body repair I've done that required an oem replacement roof section cost about 5 grand to do....just the roof section was 1k and nearly 300$ in shipping.

I'd suggest looking for a non sunroof car in excellent condition from somewhere down south... bring it up here pour 5 gallons of gas on it and light a match

dude my sunroof is tits. bitches love the sunroof, i see where you are coming from turbo with dragging and it causing weak point in the unibody design but for hooning around ever so often in style sun roof for the win.

and MunchinNutsac you're still gay and your photo is even gayer and you still havent bought your car and you still are gay

also since you are about as retarded as your retard phone, i suggest you buy a computer or go to the public library and read this so maybe you can become slightly less gay. GAY

http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=7704

Really 4dr? Plural? I think you mean bitch... And that's being generous. Palmala handerson?