Sign in to follow this  
MarcosNarcos

General Questions On The X7

As an x7 driver since 2007, I got some really good advice for you.

DONT

they suck

I want an X8 or an X3 but lucky fucking me and all we have anywhere within 250 miles of me is an X7. So I gotta take what I get really and make the best out of it.

... or you can just get a different car, who has you tied down with a gun to your head forcing you to buy a Toyota Cressida of all things?

and PS if an x7 sucks an x3 will suck even more for the same reasons but worse. do you know what you're getting yourself into? don't answer, it's obvious to everyone that you don't.

The thing is I want the car. No one is forcing me. I prefer the looks of a 3 and 8 over a 7. I'll do whatever mods I feel necessary to make it perform how I want.

In the mean time, we will have to see endless dribble from him about how to fix this, or where do I find that.

Just ban this moron meth baby.......

I'm not going to waste your guys time in the restoration questions. Lol. I'll save my questions for when I'm doing my build. I just enjoy rustling your jimmies because you're so mad that I'm here. Lol

so you like sitting outside of a cage poking a retard with a stick, ignorant to the fact that you are sitting in a slightly larger cage repeatedly contradicting yourself and making stupid decisions with even dumber justifications for said decisions. you built the cage without realizing it, and the majority of us are passing by on our way to other things and remarking on your obliviousness to your situation.

we can end it for you, put you out of the misery you don't realize you're in. keep it up and we just might muster enough sympathy to pull your plug.

In the end, I'm still not the butthurt one. My situation is perfectly fine. Laughing at the trigger happy JZXP fagboys and respecting those that actually give great info on their builds and other such topics. I'm simply not leaving.

youll be butthurt when you realized how complete and total rubbish an x7 is =)

Before you try to educate this nimrod, sell him a bunch of overpriced stuff first, and include meth baby tax.

Yup guys, we have a bright one here.

Paid $400 for a $50 car...........

serious questions for the op only from now on you guys. the namecalling puts you on his level.

op: tell me about your plans for this x7. whats your timetable?

My plans for the X7 immediately is to fix that gaping rust hole in the roof (rain permitted because I don't have a open garage due to junk in it). But after that, I'm ripping the ugly blue leather interior and replacing it with cloth. Lowering on some sort of decent coils because I am tight on money due to school. Cam, headers, straight pipe, etc until I can save to swap motor. Going to 5 speed swap it also. Get some decent 16x8s all the way around and mob it til summer time. The timetable for this grouping of work is come the beginning of summer. After that, I'll be able to save enough money for a swap and really push the bitch to it's limits. I'm making it reliable first, then I will fuck it up in the summer