Sign in to follow this  
MarcosNarcos

General Questions On The X7

your mom got nice tits like your ex... because i will motor boat her too.

stop bogarting all the nice titties man.

booty tickled? this is the interwebs not some sleepaway gay camp where booties get tickled. i don't know how you spend your summers but i am usually out doing man things.... like wrenching on the x7 that i actually own. and slamming my GF like you only see on the interwebs. so buck up chump, shell out more money then you could ever possibly imagine for your daily and then when you finally realize you made a HUGE mistake, i am sure you can sell your junk heap for a fraction of what you put into it, to some tool bag with a white shirt, gold chain, fake ass mustache, and stupid green hat.

Hahahahaha. The only thing you're slamming lately is your keyboard. And I'm shakin in my boots because of it. Oooo I'm so scared, plz dnt hurt my feelings. I'm just a little boy. Fuck outta here. Your insults are a joke. My 6 year old sister comes up with better roasts. But yeah. You can go back to beatin your meat to your interwebs girlfriend because lord knows you don't have one. Hahaha

MarcosFaggot is probably good at sucking dick, most likely why he no longer has a woman.

Man look at this tough ass faggot, tellin me to suck his dick. no wonder you had it out for me, you want my butthole. you little booty pirate you. you flatter me but im not in to mediocre insults and pillow biting. you make me laugh.

himZD0M.gif

its gotta get smogged and its mine.

and im here because you hate me and it makes me happy that you try so hard to make me leave. hahaha

and lastly tumblr_m1mo1wzfiu1qbubzqo1_400.gif?w=562 what you have to say.

Oh I thought you were here because you wanted to jump on our dicks. Judging by the gay wording you put in your posts and how you keep responding. The part were you're obviously a homo doesn't bother me, the part were you're a huge fucking retard does. You couldn't even find the correct forum to post your shit. That's like kindergarten reading level failure.

We aren't trying to make you leave, just getting our entertainments worth from you before you get the boot.

Mmm no. Not here to jump on dicks. Thats what your mother is for. What I am here for is because I respect your guys' game and how you treat newbs. I find it more funny than anything. This forum is in no way the darkest depths of the internet. None of this fazes me. But you guys do have a very respectable forum on builds in which are very informative, and that's where I like this forum. If y'all don't want me, that's cool. But I don't really give the slightest shit on your opinion of me. lol

just do a quick search of opinion vs fact and you will see the difference.

we have no opinion of you for you to not car about,

we do have a bunch of facts however, and its not looking to good.

Oh really? Show me the encylopedia of all the facts that you have? Fucking fag. The only thing you guys have against me is that I'm new and pending the sale of an X7. Get out of here with your bullshit 4DoorFag

The only thing we have against you, besides being a faggot retard that rides the short bus that goes to the special school because your mother was a crack whore, and you have no idea who your father is, besides being maybe one of the 57 low-lifes that your mother sold her worn out ass to to get a fix in about a weeks time,

is that you are failing horribly at following any rules here.

The only reason you have been able to post as many times as you have is that 99.9% of the members here were watching the superbowl yesterday.

No one is giving you any support, and no one will.

We don't allow total losers to post here in peace, even if the mods, and administrators let you stay for any length of time, due the them thinking its fun to see you poked with sticks.

So ham it up special needs meth baby.............

here's a list of shit we actually have on you:

- you registered here

- you posted without reading and following the rules regarding membership

- you asked a dumbshit question about "restoration"

- you called your car a "cress"

- you engage the dumbshit dregs of the jzxp population in weak pissing matches over aforementioned bullshit

- you're still here after it was made abundantly clear that you fucked up and you haven't learned shit after 3 pages of "discussion" on the topic of your faggotry

so there's that. anyone who continues to respond directly to your comments is pretty much wasting their time. if you haven't figured it out by now you're never going to.

To Chris. Like I said earlier in the thread, I still can't see any posting guidelines through my phone. If I knew them I'd be more than happy to follow them.

Life sucks for you..........

Go away.

I don't know. I'll probably start crying or something. Haha. Go drink your prune juice grandpa. Your meth baby joke wasn't even funny the first time. Lol.