Turbocharged400sbc

Chitown WaGN....project from hell

Yeah, the age old 'torque' claim, right before some kid in a honda civic hands you your ass...

No wonder chicago is such a shit hole, with people like you living there...

Fair enough, I figure it's more the craptastic roads but you may have a point.

I finally got to the point where I've been beating the piss out of it and first gear is nearly useless, just lights up the Mickey Thompsons. Im waiting for my 3/4 16 LH tap to finish shortening my new panhard bar.

My fat ass is slicing up the drivers side wall with the fenders and I refuse to roll them like some twat.

Unless i have too

I used some boat hull cleaning acid to wash the car and it looks a lot better... you can still see some of the remnants of the Lichen That Grew on it

Gonna have to roll em.

I modified the Techno toy tuning panhard bar and even adjusting it dead center, I can't keep it from slicing one or the other of my drag radials.

Now I got to remember where I stashed my Eastwood Fender roller I'm pretty sure I loaned it out to a buddy last year.

I should probably go old school and just use a stack of magazines

LoL, NoTech Toy Tuning.
When you really need something to fail, buy TTT shit.

I built a Watts link setup for my Datsun, and there is ZERO side to side movement.
Bet you have a lot of angle on that panhard bar.
Worst fucking way on earth to control side movement on a solid rear axle.

You are about to receive the 'Top X-chassis Bubba Award' of all time.

LoLoL

Use a baseball bat instead of magazines...
(on your head, not the Toyota)

It and the radius arms sure didn't seem that bad.

I just had to shorten it. I just looked at his website and he now sells the exact length bar needed for the mx62.

Yeah Penn Hardwoods are generally just a cheap compromise they work well enough when there's only a few guys like you or I who care. I loved the Watts link on my 79 RX7 I miss that car.

Maybe I'd make one for the Cressida whenever I get around to the 8.8 Ford rear end.

Its stock ride height the bar is actually just below level

I'm kind of falling out of favor of the baseball bat routine when the magazines and jumping on the bumper work so well