TheDonBastard

The (Amazing) x8 Amazing build thread Amazing

I don't know what I want to do now, I was just so set on those mickeys that I kind of planned my build around them. I refuse to put any kind of xxr Rota ect fake wheel on. I'm now lookin at 17s and 18s lol so I'm all over the place. Probably just gonna get some wheels off yjp

Na not aggressive enough for me lol id have to run mad spacers. Iv decided I'm doin 18s. With the new type 2 kit it really calls for a vip look. Already have a bid placed on some big ol fuckers on yjp

What type of rims are you getting ?

Too bad they are missing the center caps.

What are you going to do for the front then ?

Your on there a lot I'm guessing since you knew exactly the pair I was talking about hahaha. But yea the missin caps kinda suck. But I honestly want to see if I can make these my fronts and do something even bigger out back. I know it's a little 240 fanboy style but I'll not opposed to running miss matched pairs as long as there all "real" wheels. For the back I'm thinking something along the lines of these

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e146235649

Or more realistically speaking maybe these with some 20mm spacers or so

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u60327868

But don't get me wrong I do want a full set and il get one. But I can't pass up on these dope pairs lol, sadly some douchebag really wants those eurolines so I'm out on those. I'm probably gonna pick up those shallans

The VIP look is a fine line with the x8 cars. The stuff the x90 and 100 cars pull off don't always look right on the older stuff. Personally I dig the work stuff, but I'm more of the the young yakuza/street drift kid style. Period correct of course.

Yea I agree the newer x chassis can pull the look off a lot easier, I would call the look im goin for like a vip influenced street style, I'm dedicated to the look I know I can make it work,

Here are those cool rims in Japan (not fucking 'merican V-shit crap).

These are 16x8.

But they come from the US:

http://www.procompusa.com/prodDetail.aspx?partNo=PXA7069-6865&catID=11&subCat=210&ptID=100073&plID=101930

So they are 'merican V-shit crap, but cheap, $108 each.

imsoul2001-img600x450-1383370400mkunum84

Well I ditched those amistads and I put a bid on these madusas :)

18x11 -1 so the Ames up front and these out back would be what is be rolling on for now

E2064DF1-9B82-46C5-ADBE-B030C224D7B9_zps

Naw son. . CEE ARE OH ONE SIXTEEN BY TEN NEGATIVE NINE AND SIXTEEN BY ELEVEN NEGATIVE SIX WILL GIVE YOU ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN MILLIMETERS OF LIP FRONT AND ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE MILLIMETERS OF LIP REAR.

an it'll blow minds.

G.

What will I have to do with the subframe as far as clearence issues with the axels at a super low height?

Glue sand paper to the axles, go out and pick up a couple of fat whores, and put them in the back seat.

Then drive the shit out of it, the sand papaer will let the axles self-clearance.

There may be other ways, but that came to mind first.

I have seen pictures here of people's axles rubbing on the subframe.

You could notch them, box in the area, and run extra steel tube just to the inside to gain back some strength.

S9 bushings will give you 10mm of extra clearance.

Word I figured notch and box in but I saw g talking about how he thought he could possibly hammer in the area enough but I never saw an update on that, you think I could hammer enough or cut and box to get max clearence