TheDonBastard

The (Amazing) x8 Amazing build thread Amazing

So i was reading back through the thread and saw where I had a no start issue because of the factory alarm shit, when that happened my car wouldn't crank but it is cranking now. I'm guessing it isn't the issue since it is cranking.

What the hell is no one gonna help me through this like wtf has this site come to..... Jeez

This site was never about hand holding or nut tickling....jeez

Haha oh you guys, I figuged sarcasm would be better understood here then anywhere else. I'm just kidding I'm not worried about it lol

So who cares but I actually worked on this thing and got it on the ground last night. Drunk and high fighting sleep til like 4 in the morning but worth it 

A9D1D441-7D2F-46B3-9CE3-50CE5B93F739.jpeg

Like the '71 Firebird OEM looking wheels, and the fake canards.

(not really)

1 hour ago, Gordo said:

Like the '71 Firebird OEM looking wheels, and the fake canards.

(not really)

Haha me too Gordo me too, and I got them at a up garage for $50 figure there at least a jap made knock off so win/loose/win?

I actually like the way thing thing looks.. I think it'll look great once (if) it's finished.

Man I’ve been thinking about this car lately. Glad to see some work done, looks great. I’m in Denver now so if you need any hand hit me up

Well, $50 is a win, but don't be surprised if some red neck with a Dale Ernhardt mustache, high on crack steals them. 

They might be good for bashing into other drifters, as they must weigh 30 lbs apiece.

im in cheyenne wyoming working normally off of sundays also let me know if you need a hand im down to help

Thanks guys appreciate it! Didn’t know 2 of your were so close I always forget you live here now yosh, you’ll have to come over soon 

Sick man welcome back

Thanks man!

btw what hosting app do you guys use to post pics 

I switched over to imgur a while back, honestly not sure what is best these days. I get roasted when I accidentally upload my images and don't set them private (by the imgur meme police or something) . Quality seems to remain decent though

Still PhotoBucket here, after 15 years, and no urge to change.

all muh dic pics on imgur get removed instantly but i refuse to set them as private on principle.

nowadays looking more like something gordon used to post on fail member threads, but i hope to have a disease named for me one day.

need to find an app that auto-renews craigslist ads so i can use them for free image hosting.