TheDonBastard

The (Amazing) x8 Amazing build thread Amazing

Is it running though?

Yea she runs fine, my fpr is shot, waiting to get a new gauge for the new tomei one and il throw it on but still idles and revs fine. Need to dish out fucking $400 for shorter rear shocks from stance and then I can really drop her down get her aligned and then start bash bars ect. Then mounting flares/kit all that jazz.

I am still looking forward to seeing the completed serial-bunny front fenders from a few pages back.

So went to my parents for danksgiving tried to start the cress for my girl and nothing but cranks. Didn't have time nor did i want to investigate further I was pissed. It's literally sat and did jack shit, last thing I did was delete ac with the bracket. My electric fans didn't come on either and they've always been wired to constant ignition on, Maybe that's related. Oh and a old an line took a shit and leaks so that's cool everything's cool.............

EA01BB0D-236C-4F05-B9F9-4A927A4537DF_zps

You prob blew the ignition fuse. Ignition lead wakes ecu up. The cooling fan is the culprit if you are using an ignition lead to power the fan. The fan pulls too many amps.

LoL !

Yeah, no shit.

That is what relays are for......

I know it's not my doing just how it was when I got it, Its never been an issue til now after sitting dormant for like a year though

Il check the fuse, I'm not sure where the fans are getting there power haven't messed with any of that I wanted to delete electric fans for a clutch

Ahem...sitting for a year lol You me sitting for 3 yrs

I just read through all this shit. So many unanswered questions.

How do the enkeis fit?
Is the girlfriend from the ring?
How did you manage to actually get things from S9 and still not have a running car? Usually the first takes way longer than the second.

The world may never know...tune in next year.

Hahahababababa

I just read through all this shit. So many unanswered questions.

How do the enkeis fit? ENKEIS?

Is the girlfriend from the ring? YES

How did you manage to actually get things from S9 and still not have a running car? TAKES ALOT OF LAZYNESS... ALOT

The world may never know...tune in next year.

I was reading through this train wreck and realized I forgot about the clearance issue to the subframe. Has anyone done something about that? I have to look at it again I can't really rember how and where it's hitting. There has to be a lower x8 then mine that's documented some solution.

Haha saw this, Kyle being Kyle and me making a bold statement that obviously I didn't live up to. 296C3A01-73B2-48B6-8B19-797596FF9438_zps

Well at least you were hopeful...

Wait, doesn't that car run still? So slap on body kit, paint and like it's done?

Yes it did run fine the entire time it was down until like a month ago it won't start lol. Not really worried it's a fuse or something stupid. I have to finish the over the top ideas I have is the only reason it's taking so long that and me getting into 4wheeling.

It's actually goin to my fab buddies here in the next month or so. Doing front and rear bash bars. Gonna clearance up wheel well area. Moving my rack forward. Also going to notch and box my frame rail so I can run exhaust straight out and through my side skirt without sacrificing ground clearance. Then I still need my shorter rear shocks from stance. Then alignment and then il build my fenders and then fit kit, paint ect

make your car runs first? before spending "other" money on it

also, gf from ring, y/n, you did not respond....????

I think the answer was yes

Make a deal with yourself that you have to drive it to drop it off at your buddies shop :)

Haha look above i answered all questions, That is my plan actually I want to be able to drive it just to drive it in fucking 3 plus years. Would be rad, also his shop has a dope corner by it that il have to of course test on lol.

So all fuses good and no visual hiccups while doing a quick once over I got pissed and left, always so rad when shit just doesn't work for no reason lol. I never wanted to have to dig into wiring on this thing. Last thing I did was wire in gauges nothing I tapped into could have any effect nor would it.