tougekid1

WTB Largus sway bars.

As the title states.

Yes I know how much they run.

Please post if you have and want to sell, or know of were to get.

Thanks.

Good fucking luck...........

Find out where the new guy lives, who just bought an X8 with largus bars, and steal them.......

I have that ARC front bar, that's larger than the Largus, but it will take some work to get it to fit the X8.

It's in the For-Sale section somewhere.

Yea kinda what I figured, But never hurts to ask.

I missed the last rear that was on sale here. I don't want to miss another opportunity.

Good fucking luck...........

Find out where the new guy lives, who just bought an X8 with largus bars, and steal them.......

I have that ARC front bar, that's larger than the Largus, but it will take some work to get it to fit the X8.

It's in the For-Sale section somewhere.

The bars on that new guys car are ARCs- Gordo you sold em to me about 5 years ago. Then I sold em to the guy who built that white car with one green wheel.

NC_Mx83: "The bars on that new guys car are ARCs- Gordo you sold em to me about 5 years ago".

I wondered what ever happened to that set.......

That was the only ARC set I had ever seen in Japan for the X8.

Not quite as big as the Largus, but a real nice set none the less.

I take it you dont want to sell robaphent.??

Im open to offers. if decent offer i sell if not i keep them. for a project down the road.

I wonder if i could get them to fit my MX32

What is the weight of the bars? Let me do some shipping investigations and ill make an offer. Also, zip code please.

Does anyone have experience with the Whiteline 16mm?

I took a guess at the weight of Largus and to be safe (not knowing if they were solid or not) I said 40lbs. I don't know if there are other options, I used FedX quote for shipping from AUS , but $447 by boat is a little much on shipping for me for a set of bars..

Thank you, and I'm still actively looking for set of Largus.

Largus are made of tubing, not solid round bar.

The big ARC front I still have is only 8 pounds, the Largus is less, and a Largus rear is about 6.

And the whiteline is very small :(

You can use FD3S rear bar that is what im using.. stock is 18mm or something.. with the coilovers and stock front bar (urethane bushings etc) its great. . If you wanted to you could easily use aftermarket FD bar (racing beat / tanabe etc)

use the stock FD brackets etc. . ONLY difference is the end link needs to be diff configuration. . Im using stock R32 GTR but corolla rear (91 i think) is same config. . opposing stud vs same facing stud. .

G.

I use the 280ZX rear sway bar, it's 20mm, and aftermarket ones are larger yet.

What are you going to do for a larger front bar ?

Or are you just going to run it unballanced ?

It's actually unbalanced stock but with the (18mm) FD rear bar it's great. One of the best mods I've done for drifting. Different setups usually for American vs Japanese setups. US prefers big assed away bars and soft springs. JDM style is harder springs and not much bar. But at the end of the day it's all personal preference. And drifting setup is diff than grip esp depending on who you're talking to.

I ran 12/11 with stock front and FD rear bars (urethane bushings) and Heim jointed everything . Worked great for what I did. Especially contrary to current FD type setup of super soft rear susp. No thanks.

G.

I've got a 14/10 springs set up right now. I want to keep it as flat as possible...I guess that goes without saying. This will suffice for now. It's cheap, available and if I need to make changes its expendable. Thanks for the help g.