Sign in to follow this  
Gordo

Lots of Coil Over Springs !

I'll dig them out tomorrow, but they are Swift, just like the the ones Swim bought.

Here are the 24k Swifts, 150mm long.

DSC07179.jpg

I have at least 14s, 16s, & 18s left, mostly JIC, as that was about all I imported.

Probably some lesser rates, all 200mm length.

I need to go through them again, as I need to keep a few for my car, and I still have a set of X8 JICs that I think I can assemble.

if those are the 62 or 65mm id then ill take em .. lemme know how to pay.. Id grab more but the JIC's are whatever. i wouldnt put them above generic kport/stance/xyz springs what do you want for the JIC's?

G.

Springs are all 62-65mm, JIC fitment.

JIC springs are the same price, most are black, 2 pair are purple.

Use the e-mail address in the first post for PayPain.

Thanks,

Gordon

All are 200mm, and most are JIC. The 14s are purple, unless I dig deeper, and find more black ones.

But paint is cheap.......

Also, seeing JIC outsources their inserts from Tokico, most likely they do the same on the springs.

So they may be Swift, or RS-R anyway.

I never worried about who made them, I just wanted a good selection of spring rates.

Yes, just fits over my dick.......

what exactly do you mean by "x8 jic i can assemble" like full coilover or set of front and back springs?

also what spring rates do you have in swift? im thinking 14k and 16k

thanks

I have a set of rears, adjustable dampening, threaded bodies, with all the seats, and top hats.

I also have a set of fronts, blown cartridges, maybe complete, but not sure about camber plates.

But I have adjustable cartridges in another set of rears that are not leaking, that I can transfer over to the front tubes.

Made a half ass attempt to remove the cartridges a few weeks ago, so I could build the set for a local guy, but couldn't get the retainer cams to come lose.

Can't use heat, as that would kill the seals in the cartriges.

I just have to dedicate more time to them.

And I should have those spring rates.

Full set isn't for sale until I can actually transfer the cartriges into the front tubes.

Of course, Koni makes adjustable cartridges that will fit, but like everything else that is not 3rd world, they cost real money, like $250/ cartridge.

Can i get some pictures in the state they are in? So I can better understand what im dealing with maybe ill take them blown if the price is right pm me price?

Thanks!

Just bought some VS-KF's so im not balling anymore but got cash to spend Gordo

Yeah, they did that to a large supercharger I shipped years ago, and screwed the shaft up.

They ate it, but after that I've learned to make things idiot proof.