Sign in to follow this  
Justind27

1uz build/swap info

Hey everyone, I recently picked up a complete 1uz from a 91 ls400 for my 89 cressida build. I plan on using a marlin built r154 (already have), vipec v88 Ecu (have source for getting one), and building the engine for boost. I have my plan/sources for building the engine but I need to iron out the finer details. What I am mostly needing info on is:

Shifter position with supra r154 with XM adapter kit.

Source of custom intake manifold for a supercharger (besides bulletcars.com)

If anyone has any experience with XATracing parts.

Any info on these topics would be great, at this point I'm really leaning towards using XM for most of the cars build.

If your going to build it, why not just put 2uz heads on it and run the factory tundra ecu with trd supercharger? I mean, your obviously into spending money unnecessarily, why not just go all out and do the damn thing.

What rear end gears do you plan on using, seeing you will have lots of torque, but limited rpm ?

Thanks for the replies, I am completely new to this platform so I have really no clue what can be interchanged with the other engines. As for the gearing, I currently have a 4.10 gear set in a mk3 lsd pumpkin on the car. I have access to a 4.30 and 3.91 at the moment

Your fucked...........

Try to find a set of 3.7 gears from a late Mk3 turbo.

Not ideal, but there isn't much else out there.

The really tall rear gears made for the 8" are horded, and go for big money.

Wait, you never finished your fucking intro........

You should leave, and go find some other forum.

That was painful to read.

Better idea than what your doing. Stack 5 1uzfes on top of each other and call it a 5uz, octuple turbo 4 of them but with a massive 100mm+ turbo in the mix set up to make a compound turbo setup. The 5th 1uz is for gas mileage. Figure the rest of that shit on your own because its like you lost intelligence since your intro, faggot. And your intro was pretty damn shitty.

You're a complete worthless faggot fanboi dick sucker. Know how I know?

I plan on using a vipec v88 Ecu. I have my plan/sources for building the engine but I need to iron out the finer details.

I did. I edited his post down to include an over priced ecu with little support local, and the building part of an early 1uz. Dude is a dreamer. A dumb fuck of a dreamer at that.

Actually I have quite support locally for the vipec unit if I should need it. I spoke with several places today and one said the 4.10 will be quite fun for the car, bulletcars intake manifold is going on it along with a new gt500 m122. I will be using the dual clutch available at suprastore.com and xm's adapter/release bearing kit.

I'm not some dumb fuck fanboi with a crazy pipedream of suckin dudes dicks. I put alot of time/research/experimentation on all of my projects. I have the means/abilities to build a car in ways most think is "wasteful" when a lot of people just redneckize a bunch of shit and hope it works till it just melts down like the reactors in Fukishima.

4.1 gears would only be 'fun' if you were to run 275 R888s on the back,

along with a shit load of suspension mods, so that thing would hook up.

You probably not going to have that large, or sticky tire, so it won't.

About all that will be good for is making you-tube tire roasting vids.

So fucking what ?

You-tube is full of that shit.

Poorly thought out, and extremely redneckizes.

cool story, tell it again

You're talking about spending 10k plus on a Cressida. That's even dumber than those of us with 5k into one. We're all fuckin stupid here. You're just retarded.

He never finished his fucking intro........

What the fuck are we hand holding this retards little weenie for ?

Know what I don't need this community, thanks for for lack of respect for anyone in this world. Whoever is the mod on here will you just delete any information I have posted.

i went to find useful info and came up dry, but then again i probably only put as much effort into it as you did before you made this thread.

Hahaha dumb pussy ass bitch. That's what you get for doing no research after having a dream of a fast pile of shit. Wtf did you expect. Fuck right off skank.

Just shows that if someone can't get by the intro requirement, they don't belong here.

True that, it was basically a repeat of his intro, princess had a tantrum again.

I'm sitting here reading this shit and thinking DAFUQ?

I have 3.90 in my Car and I hate it. It's way to fucking low, the gearing in the W58 and the low end torque of the UZ with the Toyota's stupid low rev limiter make it a kill joy. Normal driving I only shift twice. I start off in 2nd gear and up shift in 5th. I don't even down shift to merge on highways because the gearing sucks dick.

Nig I just put a 4.27 diff in my sc400. I'm curious to see if it actually will put a smile on my face, or if ill call you all queers

Meh fuck it. Queers. I know it'll never make me happier than my vvti 1j

Sign in to follow this