Sign in to follow this  
Dewback9

WTB: JZX81 Chaser Front End & Aero

Thought it would be worth a shot to see if anyone has either a Chaser front end or a kit they are wanting to get rid of. I'll be driving from Michigan to Phoenix next weekend for NYE and then again sometime in March or April, so between now and then if you're along the way let me know and I can swing by and pick it up.

Let me know what (if anything) you guys have. Cash in hand.

I will have a front Mark-II bumper cover here sometime in the future, as I just picked up a set out of Japan (F&R bumper covers, and front fenders).

But the rear fore sure is going on my car, maybe the fenders, although my son says the little fiber-optic indicators are gay.

And being the front has no core, the end user will have to mod the USDA one to fit.

And I am about to bring in another set of Mark-II head lamps to go with the spare grill & corner lights that I have sitting here.

I have no idea how soon the bumper will be here because I am dealing with a new shipping company, and the head lamps will be at least 8 weeks away.

midorih0529-img600x450-1379768290eg2x9h2

Gordo, Isnt the mark II front end the one that never fits correctly on the mx83? I just need something, but im set on the jzx81 chaser front end because it fits like a glove.

It's the same as the last one I had, that I sold a year ago.

When Robert drove down from Oklahoma, he put it on his car in front of my house.

All we had to do is cut the lower portion of his fenders off, and the rest fit up just fine.