rafrob77

3sge beams in mx83

I cant even begin.......

Gold star for you

:thumbs up:

Hey FagRob77,

Did it ever cross your teeny wienie brain to read the rules of this forum ?

Like doing a fucking intro before posting ?

Probably not, seeing your asking about sticking a 2-liter into a 3500 pound car with the aerodynamics of a barn.

I had the GT-P race version of a 3SG, the 503e, and never considered putting it into a bus like an X8.

Fucking moron.

Now go read the fucking rules dumb ass.

sr in x7 wagon, and it ruled.

this dudes a fucking faggot.

No zokustyle is right, some guy swapped an sr into some shit black x8 a while back

turdshits

Kudos on keeping it toyota fagrob- fuck you for making it gayer and slower than an already shit nissan swapped abortion.

LOL That's Rich. I'm sure he'd approve of your disapproval of his car. But he's too busy muddin' and riding motorbikes to care.

Yeah, Rich wasn't the first to put an SR into an X8, but it worked for him.

I would put as much money into a JZ swap instead of a 3S swap if I were you OP, unless you're trying to build the slowest 3SFE powered cressida for the most money.

i use it as a daily driver just think it would get better mpg and they come in altezza thats 3,255 compair to 3,417 in the cressida dont need the hp just want to keep it toyota and drive my kids around

dont care if you approve or not just want to see if it has been done

I was about to do this swap before I got my 1jzgte vvti for the same price...

still, ton of weight off the nose of the car, I'd do it in a heartbeat, but only if you sack up and turbo it too

i like this thread. i can't bring myself to post something helpful or leave a steaming pile of shit either. it just... is. op sounds like an ESL student. if he's mexican, this is just another pipedream thread. if he's some form of eastern european or asian, it just might happen.

Just because your using a smaller more efficient engine doesn't mean you'll get what you want out of it.

The fuck do you think will happen, it'll use less fuel? It'll have enough power? Fuck that. Shit will have to hustle. All the time. The more iron a motor has to push the harder it has to work.

What the fuck kind of thought process do these mongoloids have.

Buy a Honda. Take your pipe dreams somewhere else.

Really swim ?

Were you thinking ShitR or Beams ?

But either would be a real performance loss.

The beams is maybe 75 pounds lighter, and the ShitR is at most 100 lighter,

but the loss of torque would be a bad move for the X8 on either, even if you blow a pile of cash to build the Beams to take boost.

FagRob77, go somewhere else to jack off, this isn't your type of forum ('hey dudes, what if......').

If you love your kids, buy a car that is actually not a deathtrap and gets good mpg. If you add up the cost of this swap, you could probably just buy an IS300 or something. Yes the Altezza has a 3S, and no, it was slow too without a ton of money spent on it.

get 2x BEAMS engines and mate them together on a custom block for a 6SGE engine with quad-vvti. all you need to do is find someone to custom cast your block, forge your crankshaft and you're in business dude.

Fagrob is fag. I approve this message.

Actually there is some validity to this idea and I like it better than a gay sr swap. 3sge beams makes more power than the 7m iirc and the beams vvti is more advanced than the 1/2jzgte setups. 3s platform was toyotas favorite for competition. Probably the cheapest way to get a 6 speed into an x8 not that, that matters and having a 6 speed you'll be able to have pretty aggressive gears to make up for the lack of engine and still get decent highway rpm and mpg.

Other option you should consider is a 1jzfse, which is a direct injected 1jz, makes about the same power as the 3s but it'll be more efficient if you can find something to control direct injected nicely. Use a manual trans with 3.something gears. Profit. Good luck finding one. Or even a n/a vvti 1jz would be pretty efficient.

I got 30 mpg highway with my vvti 1jzgte so any of those options you should be able to get like 40mpg highway or something ridiculous.

But overall its a pretty stupid idea but I am a huge fan of the idea of recycling cars and making them more efficient by putting in japanese junkyard engines and trans from newer cars. You're either retarded enough to think of a stupid idea for the wrong reasons or might have some intelligence but probably not judging from your post content. Faggot.

When my 1jzgte was completely stock I was getting 25 mpg average if I babied the car and with 300hp on tap.

These 1jz cars can be very reliable if you spend the money in the right place and don't get greedy with the search for power.

thanks gameface ill look into the swap and it might be cuz im in my 30 but i remember at 14 when i starting building cars modding a car was your vision and creativity,i never said i was doing the swap just wanted to see if it was done and i feel that i dont need a 1jz or 2jz just wanted to know what are my option and i dont mix company toyota with toyota, nissan with nissan

You still write like a 14 year old.......

By the way, just when the fuck do you plan on doing an intro ??