rafrob77

3sge beams in mx83

Yeah, I know, a product of 'No Child Left Behind', and all that.

Is that why you can't understand the whole 'intro' thing ?

Or are you just retarded (you know, rode the short buss with other special needs kids).

Kind of like you will be here, if you don't do an intro..........

Ask your mother.......

You can also ask how my DICK tastes, she has first hand experience.

No chance or you being the outcome of her encounter with me though (besides the obvious fact that no one related to me is such a 'tard), because she had a really nasty twat, that I wouldn't have stuck a beer bottle in, let alone my DICK.

Are you going to continue this to it's obvious outcome ?

All you need to do is read through the intro section,

and you will see how other dumb fucks ended up when they tried to play 'tough & stupid'.

Reporting for harassment on jzxp makes you a target. This isn't a place for help. This is a social club of like minded people who happen to have similar interests in cars, and can agree to disagree by pointing out flaws in people's logic, if for no other reason, because we have nothing better to do

hahaha, this wasn't worth reading until the dreaded harassment report was laid down.

*loudspeaker crackle* attention shoppers: we have a lost child at the JZXP service desk. answers to the name "rafrob77" and won't stop drooling and running into the wall.

Well, seeing that he didn't read the rules, he most likely missed my signature too.........

Now I have seen some really dumb fucks here, but this one takes the short bus cake !

Lol'd

Also. He DID report Gordo for harassment. FOUR TIMES! I lol'd each time then too.

So, like what's my total number of harassment complaints to date ?

By chance, do you have a month to month tally ?

I need to stay on top of my statistics, just to know if I am slowing down due to old age........

Oh this is where the fagrob reference came from. First post was mental masturbation of a shitty idea. Nice.

TDi swap it if you're going for mileage and want to just talk about bullshit that will never happen.

lol reporting for harassment on jzxp, made my fucking day, what a faggot

So the four harassment complaints pretty much seals the deal.

You didn't even post an intro, or read the rules.. Basically wandered into our backyard and started yelled at us for not being friendly.

Feel free to come back someday, just make sure to clearly read the rules first.

Bye.

I still haven't read the rules, I just got harassed by Gordo and did what he said. Can I or can I not post homoerotic literature here?

indeed. if you aren't a brainless moron you're going to know the general idea of this place before you show up. you're already breaking rules by not having a runnning jz, or a cressida, but idgaf.

My son & I were talking about putting a 22R in my car, with a small turbo, say a T78 GReddy,

then go 1JZ hunting :)