aphxero

PANIC-WIRE www.panicwire.com

Here's another one I'm working on for a competitive s13 drift car. it's down to the essentials and made as light/small as possible. I think the sleeving looks better than the raychem but it's about function 100%.

New everything full milspec wire, 6050 aem, tt ignition etc etc. I like raychem for it's size and chemical resistance. Whether its this or milspec sleeving (which is what's on fidel cashflo harness and is freaking fireproof) you can't really go wrong. I don't price them any differently so it's really up to the customer.

richter1_zps664d9df9.jpg

richter2_zps4ea09ca1.jpg

I'll weigh it once I finish but I'm sure it's very low.

Nice! Are you doing this full time or do you still work at PSI?

I still do stuff for psi but this is my main gig. I have a few shops I'm aligned with but we still have a good relationship. If someone's getting work at psi I give a discount. Same with Xcessive.

Just finished jeremy richters new harness. all brand new milspec wire, GM map, AEM, Bosch style injectors, fully sleeved in raychem DR25. I snapped a couple of crappy closeups:

richter1_zps1b9c571c.jpg

richter4_zps5c1d4b39.jpg

Little jimmy, read the fucking rules of this forum.

Do a fucking intro, faggot !

lol. Please people don't join the forum just to PM someone! This is why I have email in my sig. Please use it.

Thanks,

sent my harness. thanks man, saves me so much stress!

ITS DONE! I had to do some repairs on it. Stock rework but Might as well make it a little better. Put multifilament and fire sleeving on appropriate parts. JZX73 1JZ VVTI manual :)

jeremysleeve_zpscb1b5593.jpg

Looks clean! Can't wait for mine to get done.

DONE TOO!

Same deal. Had to do some repairs so I did a complete teardown and rebuild. Firewall grommet is split because he didn't have it. That's just a spare one. Relocated igniter to rear of engine, new CAS wiring etc. JZX73 2JZGE manual with all the emissions legal A/C goodness :)

stven_zps3bbbb5d3.jpg

They both ship tomorrow :)