Sign in to follow this  
DeltaIndiaEcho

WTB 1JZ-GTE NON-VVTi AC Compressor

cant use the vvti cuz i need to fit my X8 lines onto it. i have a VVTi one already haha.. gotta swap it for the non vvti compressor and then i should be able to have AC. i already bought the 7M top hat to swap onto it, but it doesnt seem like it'll bolt onto the vvti compressor.

I'm actually about to go pick up the one off my vvti engine and put it on a mk3 today and if it works, I'm gonna fuck with you even more. If it doesn't, ill just grab another one from my pile of them

You're not a REAL member... that being said, I thought you were just retarded with this one as I haven't seen my jzx100 compressor in awhile, but do have a vvti 1j sitting in my storage from a soarer and it had early style compressor that will work with x8/a70. Dug around, found my x100 one and it's definitely different.

But yeah, there's a place local to me that makes lines like $40 a pop, and considering you live in a sweltering hot state, guArantee someone close by you does the same thing.

So bottom line, you're a lazy retard about every portion of researching assets to someone that is into swapped cars.

idk man... says "real member" right under my name.. seems pretty legit.

I sensed a little bit of "cool person" out of you there for a second, then you went back to the kyle i know and love... was pretty weird.

I'll look into some local shops an see about getting some lines made.

Kettles are kettles, nigga I'm me

vvti compressor non vvti compressor lol.... youre an idiot if you cant figure out how to make any jz compressor work in your x8 you should give up at life.... I will give you a hint it only takes 4 bolts to fix

btw I have 5 or 6 known working compressors even one that will be a direct bolt in for your x8 make me an offer

but I will gladly sell you one that I will guarantee to bolt up and work... just pm me a picture of the ac plug on your harness so I can send you one the requires ZERO modifications... $220 shipped

This is gay wads conundrum

8DAB61DA-2281-4C46-B067-8ED2A3F115A6-486

yea, see, call me a retard, im no MacGyver so i have no idea how to make the VVTi compressor work with my lines and the 7M top hat... i am probably just going to go have lines made

hmm that's a first... ive worked several vvti swaps in things and they always had a compressor that accepted the 7m top... I still think youre a retard don't worry... you can do the custom lines and chance your compressor not being good or you can buy one of mine and bolt it on... pm your best offer since it seems like you didn't like my price

Is this the compressor you need?

480x480-watanabe_autoparts_group3_480773

600x450-2013070800022.jpg

I have no idea, those 2 are sitting in Japan........