Sign in to follow this  
4DRSPRA

5spd swappin

You could run jumperd from the others to power phazers, or a dildo for your girlfriend.

I doubt that you are keeper her satisfied.

By the way, what is her phone number ?

Oh, and I have never looked at an X7, or a wiring diagram in my life,

and up until my currant rebuild, I have been an auto man, and any info you get from me is just a guess on my part.

You really should ask Kyle.

It's set to destroy if you don't find yourself some diagrams and figure out some shit. This isn't rocket science man Toyota to Toyota swaps are retarded simple the system all works the same for each shit box essentially. Diagrams.

make sure you keep the gear selector, you really want to know when you're in park

nice plate you fucking faggot

Nice chilton manual.........

No wonder you are always confused !

Stop being a faggot, buy a Toyota manual.

i have a tsrm but i can't bring my computer outside and set it on my trunk.

don't be jelly about the plate. you wish your game was as fierce as mine

On topic, you're seriously a retarded huge faggot

kyle you are in fact what you eat. and since you act like a dick.... well i rest my case

Are you fucking done with that trans swap yet ?

What a pussy..........

When I did my first swap, no internet, no manual, put the fucker in on a weekend, and every fucking thing worked.

God fucking damn it, someone please close this fucking thread, I can't take it any more !!

cn_image_0.size.howard-beale-460.jpg

oh the swap was done last week. i didn't know you all wanted play by play. my bad.

so today i woke up and took a shit then wiped my own ass

I don't fucking care.

I didn't care about the 2-day trans swap job that you took forever to finish.

I just would like to not see it any more.

Telling us that you took a shit today is not contributing, it's some kind of mental problem.

Where is Jacob, and his diseased dick pictures when you need him ?

That was the best way I have ever seen to end a thread.

so i have the mental problem.? old man you are complaining about seeing the thread when you have to willfully click on the damn thing to see it. so who has the issues here really?

Oh, I have pleanty of issues, that is why the government keeps their eyes on me.

I can here them talking through the wall, must be because of some microwave thingy.

But you are so fun to jack with, and that avitar doesn't help...........

what about bob?

we can close the thread but i was planning on doing a write up for the in car swap for anyone else who ever ask questions might have somewhere to look rather than sifting threw a ton of BS they only have to sift threw a little BS.

it will have pictures too

hopefully anyone that has the same questions you do can just search, find the thread, then proceed to kill themselves

well they probably wont be smart enough to search so we will hold there hand by linking to this thread, then hopefully they kill themselves

gordo is basically the unofficial jzxp authority figure because he likely dick slapped either your mom or your grandma depending on your age(13?) - disclaimer, acceptable looks, boob to ass ratio at time of dick slapping and age permitting - obviously he didn't impregnate them or by some will of god or science he did and you some how dodged all of the good genes, maybe other massive outside influences happened like fetal alcohol syndrome etc in addition

that's fucked up

so by your rules gordo cock slapped my mother, as well as your mother champ. or grandmother as it where. if he is the official unofficial jzxp authority i can not be the only person to have that happen to. i'm nobody here and you... well you seem to be more of a somebody than me.

yeah i thought the instructional would have been nice but i guess not so i am pretty much done with this thread, i am sure somebody else would like to get the last word in though so.... have at it.

Are you going to do a 'how to' thread on auto to 5-speed swaps then ?

If so, I think I have a wiring diagram stuck away somewhere that I could post.

Found it on the 'net by searching.

should i start a new thread then? without all the banter or is there a way to delete everything from this one that is not useful info from this one.

Start a new one, everyone besides me considers this a lost thread.

I just come here because you are so fun to jack with.........

There's x7 diagrams here somewhere. Also, people should buy these things (tewd) when they decide its a good idea to own a 20 plus year old car. Additionally, common sense and deductive reasoning can sometimes do more good than diagrams.

In the Toyota factory wiring diagrams there is a section in the beginning explaining in awesome detail how to use the book. It works wonders for a straight noob.