Sign in to follow this  
4DRSPRA

5spd swappin

Well, you're putting zero fucking effort in motherfucker. There's clutch threads everyfuckingwhere. Fuck Neil Armstrong. If every motherfucker in the world was as fucking worthless as you, I would have never had an x83 to fall in love with.

Faggot.

Gordon: telling the dude to bring his bitch and notepad made me spit out my fucking milk.

considering that every thread that has been started is so over loaded with BS like this one is starting to become, it makes it hard to sift threw all the BS just to find that one tiny piece of information that i was hoping to find. where as if you where just generally of a more friendly disposition it would make things a shit ton easier as well as the reiterating of questions and answers significantly lower. however you all are a bunch of pricks some more than other and make it that much more difficult on yourselves. i could understand if i was asking which way the lug nuts thread on or if there was a specific type of air you use in your tires but those are not the questions. they are actually valid question pertaining to wrenching on my car which probably some of you have done more than i have (to this specific car) so i ask for some info. and i get, dick flavored spit in my face.

yes true but this is a ongoing job, so there are also related questions. i figured why start another post when all can be covered within this post and thusly if some other swinging dick wants info on 5spd swappin they can look here so that way kyle doesn't mess his freshly painted nails with all the typing to answer questions.

also when you pulled the auto box out the wires associated with the ETC and OD buttons did you just cap those off or do they have to be plugged into something?

off topic where can i get the four doors of f**k you sticker?

Yea it would be easier if we handed you all the answers wouldn't it, eh. I gave you the comprehensive r154 swap info that is a little harder to come by putting it into a x7 - which I experimented with myself rather than asking and then I wrote a hand holding guide on tc.net back when that existed only to get retarded pms asking me to further hold there hands. You can find info on clutch shit if you type it into fucking google instead of being a lazy parts guy.

Stop whining and start doing. If you have legit questions then ask them, and you'll probably get an answer and flamed more. Suck it up butter cup because its a tough world and if you have a problem getting a hard time on the internet you're gonna end up living in a box in a alley masturbating with your tears.

A lot of threads end up like this and I thought it made for an entertaining read when looking for info

i prefer i live in a van down by the river.

and how did you know i like to be called buttercup?

i did read the reviews but still i wanted to ask your opinions.

You can spend 200 and get a cheap ebay 6 puck that will handle a lot of abuse and decent power, or a higher priced more stock like one that will end up slipping if you want to put any power to it. Or you can spend 1500-2600 on a serious clutch double disc that has decent engagement characteristics and amazing torque holding abilities and converts it from being a pull type clutch to push in most cases.

I did a cheap 6 puck and its handled a lot of shit, I abuse my car a lot more than normal car people do fyi. I do have an aluminum flywheel, and they have a bad rep for fusing to aluminum flywheels.

I'm waiting for the next question...........

Wow.Asking what clutch kit's are out there? really that's fucking trolling man.You wonder why I'm on the other side of the fence then you?Fucking hell.

I searched for 1.23 second's and found all the fucking info there sparky.

http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=3843&hl=clutches&do=findComment&comment=42352

We hate you because you are aids gay.Plain and fucking simple.

Your user name is a violation of the rules of this site,you ask retarded questions which have been covered in countless threads.You post gay threads.You actually are the easiest member to hate right now.Congratulations.You carry yourself as if you were born yesterday,or have maybe lived under a rock your entire life.Glue your fucking head on.Put your big boy pants on one leg at a time,pull your fucking socks up,and figure shit out shit dick.

P.S. as far as the tactical shit goes.If someone kicked down your front door armed with a tactically modified ar 15,and full tactical gear on you would cry like a little girl,straight fucking goods.

Gameface you are all over the place man. Now anytime you post anything positive to say I always read it in my head with a fair bit of sarcasm.

tbone you can't make a aids gay reference after I had already stated to you that I hope you have a beautiful son and he grows up gay and gets the aids and looks like Tom Hanks in the movie Philadelphia

Hey faggot! There's lots of other cars that have used these clutches! And their forums will probably be less likely to spit spit flavored spit into your dick flavored face!

Its cool, anytime you post anything at all I just remember you're a dumbass.

Why would my face taste like dick? Further more how do you know what dick taste like and even more curious why would you taste my face to find out the truth to that statement. Seems pretty foggoty to me.

So about them plugs for the OD and ETC buttons.... Can I just tuck them back like tbone does his cock on Saturday nights

I am going to just pull on mine real hard.

Wait, what was the question about ?

You cut the plugs off them, twist them all together, then solder a 8ga lead and run it to the positive terminal of the battery. Don't Jew out with a crimp!

Ok but seriously. Do they really need to be connected to a power source? Or are you just trying to get me to fry my pcm

Yea kyles right just hook everything up to 12v and its good to go.

fuck my life! so auto down and out, manual up and in. sodered the OD and ETC wires together and have a dedicated lead to a relay to the battery. there are two VSS on the auto so what one of those if any get plugged into the 5spd trans. i ran the two fat wires from the shift select to the clutch pedal for neutral safety switch, but what do i do with the rest of the shift position selector plastic thing. and whoever called the "how do i wire the reverse light" gets points because.....

how do i wire the revers light. there is a plug on the transmission and from what i gather that is for the reverse light.

Called it

Seriously tho, cable drive into r154 and reverse switch is well.... a switch... iirc its on the ground side of the reverse lights so one wire put a ground crimp on and solder it then bolt it to the trans crossmember or one of the trans mount bolts... other one to whatever wire it is, don't recall. And use a connecter for a bulkhead from trans to engine so you don't have to cut the wire pulling the trans.