SkiMaskCam

X7 7mgte swap

Hey guys what's up..well basically lookin to get some insight on this swap as far as parts list cost etc etc anything and everything will help..my 5m took a shit and I'm lookin I get back on the road my baby looks depressing sittin in the parking lot 😩..so plz help a fellow x7 owner out I'd really appreciate it

Look dumb ass, you are on the wrong forum.

No one here (besides me) gives a fuck about a 7M going anywhere besides a scrap yard.

We don't hold hands.

And you couldn't understand fucking writen instructions anyway, since it's quite obvious that you can't read.

How can I tell ?

You failed to undeerstand all of the above, and you did not do an intro.

Woah woah wooaaaahhh relax dude I'm new to this shit..why don't u try helpin ppl out instead of flamin them..this shit isn't that big of a deal u act like keeping up with these post puts money in ur pocket and food on ur table..now if u could redirect me in the right place i'd greatly appreciate it...

First, SkiMaskCum,

READ through the forum !

Read the intro rules, especially read where it says 'before you post'.

Your off to a very bad start, but if you are not a complete idiot, you can save it.

Read the rules !

Do an intro !

Use the search button.

What part do you need help with ?

What flywheel to use ?

They are the same, dumb-ass

What bellhousing to use ?

They are the same dumb-ass

What oil pan to use ?

Use your old one, dumb-ass

Did you even try to research any of this, before coming here to show how retarded you are ?

Ok so basically names Cam from So Cal chill dude..Current owner of mx73 with stock motor (looking to swap) with bc racing coilovers in the front and toyo tech tuning in the rear..definetly trying to go J swap 1 or 2 and also looking into Uz swap..and as far as looks go I'm gonna get close to gx looks with a twist of my own but so far still plain..will post pics later

Look retarded short bus rider, Do A Fucking Intro !!!

(in the intro section, moron)

Only reason I'm looking into a 7m is cause it requires less work and my plug said that he can get me a front clip but that's gonna take too long..lookin into something readily available..like a 2j 1uz or 7m..believe me when I tell u I wouldn't gt 7m unless I needed to be on the road ASAP..this car was my daily so I can't be sittin at home waiting for parts to come in and so on and so forth

You should prob do an intro before you get booted off the site dude, just sayin.

Only thing else I have to add to this is the following;

Save your money, don't do a 7M. Buy a 1j and call it a day. They are easy to swap in and would be more reliable in the long run.

uses the slang plug as connection. Obvious wannabe ghetto faggot who sells dimebags of chronic to his local middle school kids to smoke for free and buy xxr's off CL with the small profit..

Real mother fuckers gettin ski mask money do real shit like order engines from canada priority freight when they can't wait. Nut up, or take it in the butt. Laters, chump.

I think its a pretty good idea, build a x7, put in 7mgte, multiple other things one shouldn't do. Just make all the mistakes in one car so you don't do it again.