Coltonbuss

mx83 full body kit

forgot who makes this kit but here it is. $600 bucks. right side skirt got beat up pretty good by tires but can be fixed. and rear bumper needs a little work had a rock knock a small hole in it.post-2482-0-28937600-1375668347_thumb.jpgpost-2482-0-27786300-1375668314_thumb.jpgpost-2482-0-12706100-1375668274_thumb.jpg

Who the fuck makes this kit??? I want that front bumper.

Willing to sell just the front?

I don't see where you ever did an intro.

You came in here last year to dump some shit,

and now your back again to do the same.

Not much of a contributing member.

Hu ?

What ?

Ship what ?

No wonder he never did an intro.

Gaijin, any intellegent person would have addressed shipping.

Besides being a drive-by used parts salesman, no mention of what it will take a member to get their hands on this kit.

Guess it never crossed his mind.

did do an intro on page 17 of intros. also do know it is not the kit lucas copied. was in japan for three years had a hook up that shipped me the kit when i came back. 1201 sw 101rd chilhowee mo 64733 is my adress come find me ill stick this kit up your ass. ill find a way to ship it or ill meet you half way i dont care. also there is front sides and rear all there. didnt know gaijin was still a thing either. suck my mother fuckin dick gordblow.

Who the fuck makes this kit??? I want that front bumper.

Willing to sell just the front?

rather sell the whole kit bud.

Some one get it to replicate it

I assume it was chopped into sections when it was shipped to you? Hence the lines and primer.

Jose, sold any bumpers yet ?

yes was chopped to get here. also front bumper support and fenders need to be modified to fit unless you have a chaser or cresta front.

Screw the bumper supports, I'm gonna be making tubular soon anyways. Would you be willing to cut'em back down for shipping? I'm interested in picking it up if so. Unless there is not a big enough difference in shipping prices, then I'd be lazy and pay so I don't have to fiberglass as much lol.

yes jspec I can cut them down again if you want haha. I can also check shipping cost to with them like tthey are if you would like just shot me your adress.

Still up for grabs at the moment. All shippings companies i Could find said was to big to ship so they will have to be cut down.