FilthyK

Wtt my gt35r for a gt30r or similar

This is a long shot but I'd like to trade my garrett gt35r for a gt30 or similar sized turbo. The gt35 is fine for drifting and everything but I feel like a smaller turbo would suit me better. It must be a quality turbo though, no ebay. Cash can be put on top on either side depending on quality of turbo. My turbo is fairly new and in great condition, it is still in the car and I am more than happy to take a serious buyer for a ride.

The turbo has .70 A/R stamped on it and m24 stamped on it but I have no idea what exhaust size it is.

here is a picture

95CB2450-E726-457E-9BFA-91ACFB86D0E5-647

Sell that thing and get an hy35, he341, or he351 holset. Spend the Extra money on cams and other shit.

That honestly has been floating around in the back of my head for some time now. I'll look into the hy35 a little more and see what happens

Well I have a billet wheel holset HX40 with a bullseye .63 hotside housing... i dunno if that's what youre looking for its deff not as small as a gt30 but it is smaller then your 35r

I have an he351 i would trade, but im not throwing cash on top.

definitely not going to straight trade for a holset. The turbo isn't that laggy so it isn't the end of the world if I don't find a trade

Austin you have an he341. Slightly different than 351 on the compressor side iirc