white_raven

Project x7 w/ 2jz/r154

First off this car is a project car. 80% of the pieces are there it mostly just needs to be put together.
so we'll start off with the bad the 2jzgte has a rod knock i havent pulled it apart enough to figure out if it is bent crank or rod. swap the bottom end or whatever and the turbo also has to be rebuilt. BFD

So lets get to the run down of parts.
Motor set:
2jzgte from Aristo (front sump, full wiring harness, missing injectors)
Turbonetics T04e .58 exhaust housing trim (needs rebuild kit http://www.turboneticsinc.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=93&product_id=607)
Log Manifold
Single turbo oil lines
knock off tial wastegate
Honda Box AEM Standalone V1 (needs to be wired up)
jzx90 R154 with jz flywheel and bellhousing
spare mkIII supra r154
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator w/ e fans
DM lightweight pulley kit
tons of small misc parts (usdm waterpump, trd thermostat, bnib toyota timing belt, etc)

Chassis:
1986 Toyota Cressida
Stripped interior (removed sound deadening and prepped for cage
SS brake lines, clutch line, and PS line.
z32 front brake kit with hawk pads and brembo rotors
silkroad coils (front only)
5 lug conversion (tons of angle)
welded diff
full 5spd swap (driveshaft, pedals, etc)
CBY 65mm flares
SPW deep dish steering wheel
also lots of small accessories (no name harnesses, seat bracket for aftermarket, etc)
Chassis is over pretty clean, front pass. side fender has a decent dent in it and it has a couple rust spots but nothing terrible though.

Price = 6000obo
I would be willing to split up motor set and car.
I'm really looking for cash, but i might be interested in an IS300 can add cash on top for right car.
Can post more pictures if you are interested.

373895_305100476190493_1115235577_n.jpg

There's no death rattle. The Cressida is having it's death rattle. Errbody tryina get deys comeups for an IS300.

Not hating on the sale. Hating on the ridiculous price. $6000-6500 for a blown motor x7....You'd be lucky to get $5500 for this if it was running 100%. Now, you'd be lucky to get 2k for it. Just part it out if you need max dollars out of it.

yea that probably will end up happening but im not in a rush right now to sell it, i know what i'll probably end up getting for it and I'm ok with it, just trying to reduce some of the cars in my life haha

No offense man you know I love you but you're fucking high. 4000 would be a lot more realistic

haha none taken i just know what I can get from these NW kids, and I am open to offers from fellow jzx'ers.

6k obo doesnt mean firm.

If you decide to part, I'd be interested in the x90 trans, but only if you don't want an arm and a leg for it.