zombieslider

There's a girl in the garden. What? In the garden, there is a girl

I agree with Gordo. Heating up your brake and power steering fluid is one thing but over heating that MAF will ruin your day over and over. Extend the intake piping over to the fender as much as possible.

Don't tell him !

I have 2 or 3 RB25 mafs laying here that I can apply drift tax to............

Im so glad you have a couple of maxima Mafs laying around hopefully you didn't pay top dollar for trash.

Should have the vents cut out and on tomorrow if not Monday by the latest gotta get a new mattress tomorrow

2013-07-11_19-21-37_160_zpsa8054554.jpg

Sorry bud, but I don't import maxima shit.

These are of the GT-S Skyline.

When you roast yours (like you did your hood), I'll be able to help you out.

Unfortunately the sale will be off....... :)

So I think it would be safe to say the straightness of the cuts on that hood are a direct reflection of your level of

intoxication at the time of cutting?

Don't care what your Mafs came off of an e60 Maf is an e60 Maf so you can over price it because it came off a skyline but id still just go get one off a maxima that is if it ever melted which its not going to.

LoL, an E60.

Yeah, like that almost works.

And I now dub his car, the name ROACH!

I'm almost feeling sorry for you because of all the hate you are getting over this abomination.

Almost...........

lulz i lurked the forum for a year, knew what i was getting into hood updates and heat shield tomorrow oh ya and got my buddy to polish my chromies up super gangster like picking them up tomorrow night more then likely

yes i did, live on the other side of the country from them and it wasnt bad at all. Though i have to say it could have been in a better package but it wasnt destroyed or anything

Rear vent looks like d max or gt500

That was where I got the idea. Friend of mine got a dmax hood the ricer he bought it from covered the vent up because he just wanted the typical front vents, like why don't you buy one of those hoods instead of destroying a dmax hood.

The rear vent is at a high pressure point, and will feed air down into the engine bay.

Good if your feeding an inlet air box on an 'mericun pig iron V8.

Front vents are at a low pressure point, and will let air out, aiding in cooling, and increasing down force by lessening pressure under the front of the car.

Using both, without the rear connected to an inlet air box is just fan boy shit.

Decals would be more beneficial.

Its to cool his brake fluid reservoir guys, obviously he took our criticism and used it, thanks to us he will benefit from it by retaining braking ability and by not turning his car into a mobile fire ball the moment the wastegate opens.