zombieslider

There's a girl in the garden. What? In the garden, there is a girl

You should've stuck with your piece of shit S13, flamer.

God, what is that turbo manifold off of, a fork lift ?

Ya a "sponsorship" as in they are going to be hooking me up with a plug and play standalone for free.

I didn't pick an rb I had one just like I had s13 coilovers and chose to not waste time and money waiting for somebody to buy my stuff so im putting it to good use.

Found a good deal on some tomei pon cams slapped those in before I got it running.

2013-05-27_03-22-45_827_zps912426b4.jpg

My teammates a pretty good fab guy so we front mount ic piping was a breeze

FB_IMG_13584522765575575.jpg

Shitty angle but there's a not much room in my garage

2013-01-16_17-41-56_177.jpg

Got a forge performance bov

2013-01-28_13-09-59_703.jpg

I think I threw away a perfectly good RB adjustable cam gear, didn't see any rerason to keep it.

i love how everyone is flaming the shit out of this dude and he's just ignoring you all.... lol props for that atleast, but this car is an abomination.

He is also getting things done.......

Even if it's Toyota sacrilege.

I hope his hydraulic lifters fail. :thumbsdown:

Nope its just a stock manifold with a precision turbo waste gate welded onto it

IMG_20130501_175701_zpsda38ee1a.jpg

LOFUCKINGL. what a faggot.

you know brake fluid is flammable right?

And also boil quite easily, especially when exposed to radiant heat from a turbo.

Perfect.

I wonder what's next ?

Maybe converting to the pos nissan viscous LSD that came out of the same gloria that the RB25 is from.

My bet is he finds a corolla lsd (that he just has laying around) shoe horns a solid rear axle in (because he can) and then packs the spider gears with axle grease for a more positive lock up.

Yup, I have seen his type before.

My Nissan fanatic son even thinks it's a fucked deal........

Man, am I the only one that dosnt mind what he's doing, guy's putting in work.. Go head man I dig it..

I don't mind him doing it, just that he should be doing it over on Zilvia..........

Or is their a halfbreed car forum somewhere ?

Way I look at it is hes like the ugly girl in a group of girls that makes them all look hotter.

Except in this case its an extremely gay cressida gayed out with nissan shelf parts, using bad decision making and doing a lot of work to make ass backward shit work like reject skyline motor/trans with wrong side exhaust outlet piped directly at the brake master cyl and steering shaft, cutting up the body drifter fan boy style and painting shit hipster colors. Makes a lot of the other builds on here way cooler because we dont really get to see the gayed up nissan and miata build threads regularly or at all actually.

I mostly am just making fun and don't mind seeing different things, also a rb is way cooler than a 7m even with their problems and over priced parts.

But on a serious note hopefully you preheated and did a slow controled cooling of that manifold for the welding or its gonna crack and shoot flames at your brake master cyl and explode shit 7m rod knock style.

You have a point, I don't see a lot of text anywhere about RB25s failing on a regular basis.

Maybe that's why he's screwing everything else up, like the wastegate mount by farmer bob, and the brake fluid heating system,

that way he will still have failures, even though the 7M is gone.

Kind of like guys who marry some bitch, get divorced, and turn right around, and marry another bitch.

I love everything about this thread. Keep doing what you're doing.

I see so much hate for a motor most people here have barely seen much less owned. RB20's are total dog shit not the 25's. If you keep a good timing belt and oil pump in it, it will treat you just as good as any JZ. And the sound, oh god, that sound.

Theres a local cressida with a rb25. Its is also a turd, ive worked on rb25 and 26s and prefer the 25. .1 displacement is not worth the amount of fucketry that comes with the 26.

Ive seen plenty of RB's 20,25,26 I don't care what it is... if you look at all the ass backwards shit they have especially the 26 it would make me wanna fly to japan and stab the engineering team responsible for it in the neck multiple times with a rusty screwdriver