Tbone

Unclench buthole chakra,find your center and realign chi

Okay okay,you're dealing with a man who is dwindling on his last working brain cell here man.

Soon as I get my first gubment pogie check I will get the shipping paid on this shit and you guys can send the stuff out to bellingham.

This is to fucking cool guys!!!! I'm super stoked that Rue and Gordo have come together on this to help me get some decent fucking brakes.

So now I have to find some good rotors .

i havent had issues with canada post. its a hit or miss with them. shipping is expensive internationally, domestically its affordable to cheap. its a 50/50 if canada post pull tax/duty etc. ive received a lot of stuff from japan and usa this year and out of all the packages to get hit with duty was a package from the USA. it was a 300 part and i got dinged close to 80 bucks? i think it was. doing the battle of averages, i was ok with that with missing duty on all the other stuff.

depends how the part is shipped as well and what the claimed worth is and such

Stopped by the wheels shop to see how they are making out on my volk cv pro's that Gordo sold me.

Best $150usd i have ever spent!!!

Pictures are horrible as for the majority in this thread.But you get the idea

17x13 :thumbsup:

Gordon aka "Duax machine" on here sold them to me.I then dropped them off at Green's wheel refinishing in richmond and they gave them the a good hard polish,and a coat of clear.

I assume Gordon got them of yahoo jp.

oh, so they aren't rebarrelled locally? they dont look flipped either.

this wheel sizing seems very odd for the type of wheel it is.

Correct Gordon sold me the outer and inner barrels,wheel faces,hardware,ect.Where he got everything from I haven't a clue

Yes these are flipped.

I'm running the inner barrel with the stepped lip on the outside.Originally these had the outer barrel with the rolled edge.

Gordon thanks again man!!!! You're the master distributor of jdm gold.

They were the results of me having a full set of Volk Group-C wheels, and me stealing the outer halves, and one pair of centers to make a set of 4" wide skinnies for the front of my 7M rolling engine stand to use at the Texas Mile, and drag strip.

335s will actually looked stretched on those :)

Nice fucking job Tbone !!

I think I'm actually ready to part with my pair since I scored another pair of 17x9 ms01's to make a square set. I wish we had someone do wheel work like that local to me.

Aww man That would be fucking awesome !!!!

I really dont want to have to buy those fucking xxr 968's just to have a mismatched pair of wheels.

Pm me and let me know what you want for them because i will take them for sure.

Get your brake shit situated with the folks from my homeland and then get at me. Whatever I paid for em, they're yours. They aren't going anywhere.

Know someone that can turn my 17" ms01s into a step lip 18?

check out cz wheel maybe? heard mixed reviews on them (they import wheels and sell for stupid gay prices) and their communication skills are shit...but they do lips and barrels...and for cheaper than I could find a metal spinning place to make them local...

There has to be a wheel refinishing place in Texas somewhere?

I don't know about resizing.I would just swap the inner barrel of your ms01's to the outside and get them cleaned up

Appreciate 1st dibs on those wheels man.

There's not much to figure out with your town folk sad to say as a brake upgrade is not in my near future.No money for brakes right now.

But I will get the money for this pair of wheels so I will finally have a matching set.

Wanna see how fast a free Z32 conversion kit goes in the FS section? Fuck it

Yeah i know.The conversion kit will go fast im sure of it.

Sorry to let you down Rue,but having a complete set of wheels is more important to me right now seeing as winter will be here soon and the car won't be moving for 6 months or so.

Yea... bullshit. I'm sure $10-$15 for shipping is gonna put you in the poor house.

They did go quick... shipping them out today

Picked up my fenders from S9 headquarters today. :)

That z32 kit for dirt cheap was stupid to let go.

Also probably burnt any chance of Rue doing it a second time round.

The angle that those tips are cut at always make them looked photoshopped in.

Car looks good but maybe you need to upload another few hundred photo's just to be sure ;)

I joke I joke

Also interested in what those wheels are?

Brake kit was pushed on me like it was a free base pipe and i was the after school special kid.Yes I need brakes.But the car also needs a lot of shit.Believe me brakes is on my laundry list along with 50 other things lol.

Fenders will get fitted after I prime them.Much easier to work on spray and scuff wise off the car.

Only reason i got the fenders is because i had already put a deposit down and I had to make good.Not to mention I really wanted a set of these fenders.2yrs ago there where guys who would jump out of windows for shit like this.Im one of them.

The volk wheel project is a work in progress and i still have to pay for the work done.

I have very little funds these days but i will get money to buy the matching pair of volks Kyle has so i can complete my set.No brainer.

As far as the wheels under the fender.Im not to sure which make they are.They have these sema association stickers on them and thats pretty much it for markings.

I will look into for you guys though.I just figured they were appliance's found on craigs for $75.full set 15x8 15x9

Endless pics will never stop.Maybe one day i will actually get some action shots instead of just "i never drive my car faggot pics"

i want appliance 5x114 for my other cressida. whats shipping like? you can have your $75 back...