Tbone

Unclench buthole chakra,find your center and realign chi

I can see us throwing a Z32 setup together on the cheap... just saying. I've got an extra pair of hub centric rings and I can machine the caliper spacers in about 20 minutes at work.

I would be into this set up Rue . I like cheap.

Gordo buy a fucking AEM honda box and rock out man!!! Dont be stupid like me and waste money on microtech shit.

Picked up some scrap 1" 304 Stainless Steel to make your spacers out of...

TBone1_zps56d1bf86.jpg

We have a few things to discuss... 817-269-8062... don't be shy and I'll hold back my homosexual tendencies.

Awesome man!!!!

So how much is all this going to cost me.

Im fucking unemployed right now and suicidally poor.

Do you accept wooden knickles stolen from Kyles mom purse?

I will call you sometime this week and we can discuss this matter further.

The hub centric rings and caliper spacers are free to you... if I keep them I'll have to buy an x8 and put a V12 in it to make Gordo happy. This is still a possibility.

Gordo is in possession of a couple of pairs of Z32 calipers that you may or may not be interested in. Depends on how cheap you can pick them up in Canada vs what it will cost to have them shipped from Texas.

Rotors I'm fairly sure would be cheaper to pick up at your local parts place.

I will have the spacers machined by this weekend. Pics will follow...

Sounds good.Thanks man

Shit. Another good combo is :

Z32 calipers

1992 mazda mpv front rotors ( taller hat, moves caliper further inboard)

3mm washers to serve as caliper spacers

72 mm to 60.1 mm rings

1992 land cruiser pads ( better fit for the mpv rotors which are 3mm smaller diameter than the z32)

This setup locates the calipers further inboard to clear the wheels.

Good lord, what wheels were you running that you needed more cleaance ?

The Z32 set-up fit behind my 16" high offset (40) just fine.

In fact, I later swapped to R32 calipers (use larger dia disks) and they fit just fine also.

And be very careful using washers for spacers on something like calipers.

They have a very wide range of thickness, even out of the same box.

One washer may measure at say .093", the next will be .106".

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed a handfull of stainless washers from a box at work and measured one at 3mm. I assumed they would all be the same. Installed them and all seems to be fine. I didn't stack them. Just needed one washer at each bolt location. I'll mic them this weekend.

The mustang cobra R wheels in the front are 18x9 38mm offset. The caliper hit the spokes. Didn't want to add spacers since the wheel was already perfectly flush with the fender.

How do you sleep at night ?

Mushtang wheels !

Oh, the humanity........

what? are u in vic battleaxe?...and fuck off, I'm trying to get it back to its prime...just waiting on some s9 parts....

ya man. im just up the way? from you, on foul bay. it'll be nice to see it one colour again, but you should def come out to skid. your car is more than capable and its fun!

Awesome man!!!!

Tore your car is fucking sick man. Make it out to Final bout next year so we can talk shit about Australia in person. Lol

Phone calls from canada be expensive. Maybe he needs to land another beetle juice gig. Heard they're making a new movie.

I've had weekly conversations with another Canadian about a brake kit for the ae86. Not breaking my bank. Neither did the 2 phone calls to Australia to talk to the old man who sold me the ms123 hubs.

I just need to discuss hardware requirements and where he can source them or whether I need to source them... same with the Z32 calipers

Thanks lofty.Getting out to final bout next year would be a dream come true.

Kyle's right I need to make some money.Being out on a back injury sucks shit.

Rue it's killer that your super motivated to help a brother out and i appreciate it.But right now's not the time for me to be dropping any cake on a brake upgrade kit.By all means source out the hardware needed for an X83,and tell me a realistic price of what this is actually going to cost when it's all said and done.I might be able to find calipers here in town.

How much does Gordon want for the calipers he has?

^^Want to smash Winona^^

Do you want nice ones, or grungy ones ?

Can I ship them to somewhere in the US, or do you want Canadian post to get their pint of blood ?

Gordo let me get a hold of my dad and i will see if he still has a p.o.b. in the states still.Thanks man.

Fuck canada post.

I will take some nice ones if that's what the jzxp breadline up is going to give me.I will take grungy ones as well,no matter seeing as I could always clean them up.

For less than the price of your morning coffee you to can support a jzxp member hahaa.

A realistic price? Price is still FREE to you. Shipping shouldn't cost much and I'll go pull some used hardware from the wrecking yard.